The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    thanks FXT, im pushing it to be finish the week before the 22nd

cge ian-rex keep us posted ;)

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    aww hell.. as i posted earlier, i'll just shed a few knobs- i ended up saving few knobs. i just hope it won't affect the overall width of my tires. grrrr.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sir ian rex your tires is ok lang if you do downhill but mabigat if you go weekend XC.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Isuzoom: di naman nagbago yung width.

Anyways, i got involved with an impromptu light trailing yesterday. my first time, i should say- in years and in a mountain bike. damn, its exhilarating. consists of downhill and cross-country. near where i lived, in between, meycauayan, novaliches, caloocan(north) and marilao. one thing i could say- sobrang init! i'm ill equipped (naka-shorts lang then slippers), walang proper gear like helmets, gloves, and the best of all, tubig. pero madami din kami mga 6. still getting the feel of it. i'm in the verge of giving-up ang problema ko, di ko alam kung nasaan na ako... kasi panay bukid talaga. saka hirap umuwi nang mag-isa. hehehehehe.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    haha always wear bike helmet ok lang wala pang gloves ;)

yup too hot nowadays to bike but ive no choice, ayun puros sunburn aku lately. grabe i was stopping kasi sobrang init talaga parang nasa oven, eh around 11am to 230pm i was biking under open trails mahimatay himatay aku sa init

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    i guess, my age was catching up - add to the weight in my midsection, my rubbing knobs (unfortunately), didn't i mention that i got a nasty cut on my shin? hehehehe. i got that just before we proceed. pero buti na lang ganun lang ang inabot ko- during the ride walang mishap- which means, i still got the skills! hahahahaha.

actually, i'm considering to buy a helmets, gloves, long sleeved shirts. i'm sure, hindi lang yun ang last na trailing ko. its just the beginning...
    Last edited by ian_rex; April 10th, 2006 at 11:47 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Im planning to do 40km bike road and trail this coming holy thursday BIKE for CHRIST.....hehehe... nice to bike here in Bacolod lots of scenery ang lady bikers too...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom
    lots of scenery ang lady bikers too...
    isn't that one of the same?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex
    i guess, my age was catching up - add to the weight in my midsection, my rubbing knobs (unfortunately), didn't i mention that i got a nasty cut on my shin? hehehehe. i got that just before we proceed. pero buti na lang ganun lang ang inabot ko- during the ride walang mishap- which means, i still got the skills! hahahahaha.

actually, i'm considering to buy a helmets, gloves, long sleeved shirts. i'm sure, hindi lang yun ang last na trailing ko. its just the beginning...
    dont worry you'll be shedding alot of weight when you increase your bike mileage, it'll start as a hobby then becomes a lifestyle

yup get a good helmet, ok yung Trek na mtb helmet, but if you have the cash go for Giros. gloves naman just make sure they're a good fit and medyo ventilated kasi mainit hehe

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    make sure din na maganda yung ventilation ng helmet mo.

Looking for not so expensive Mountain Bike