New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Liposuction

Lipoplasty or Liposuction or Lipo for short, is a surgical process that removes excess body fat deposits located between the skin and muscle. This form of cosmetic surgery is aimed at improving a person's figure and self-confidence. The medical procedure of liposuction itself involves the insertion of a stainless steel tube which is connected to a vacuum pressure unit. The suction from this pump is necessary to extract the fat deposits. Minimal incisions are made to the relevant body part during liposuction so that this tube can be inserted.
    The tube is guided by a plastic surgeon who performs the lipoplasty or vacuuming of the excessive fat from the desired area. Liposuction surgery requires a minimal incision or incisions of no more than 1 centimeter in length. After the liposuction procedure, the patient is advised to wear a pressure garment or girdle for a few weeks in order to prevent post-operative bleeding and to minimize swelling. Anesthesia is used during liposuction so the patient may feel groggy after the procedure is done. There may even be slight pain and swelling. The plastic surgeon will usually prescribe some form of painkiller and also an antibiotic to prevent infection.
    Tumescent liposuction is considered the safest procedure of this kind. Tumescent liposuction involves injecting the patient with lidocaine and epinephrine solution which causes the fat tissue to harden/become tumescent before it is easily removed. It is important to note that liposuction is not meant as an alternative to exercise and a proper diet. However, it is deviated from a medical procedure to more of a type of cosmetic surgery as a greater number of people become more image-conscious. Nowadays "lipo" is performed more so for people who are not satisfied with certain parts of their body and the surgery is usually undertaken around the waist, stomach, butt and thighs with only minimal amounts of tissue extracted.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    [quote=dbuzz;920536]Liposuction

\
    ito mga testimonials ng mga taga atin.

[SIZE=2]Madame Jennie Benabese[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]I just wanted to take a few minutes to express a sincere thank you during and especially during my recovery after my surgery. The end results are still a couple of weeks away but I am extremely happy with my new additions so far! Please know that, should my finances allow, I will seek out your services and in the meantime, highly recommend you to anyone considering breast enhancement![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Mrs. Cherilen Espinosa[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Thank you so much for all of your support, everyone was so warm and patient with me, both in-person and on the phone. I am thrilled with the results and feel better and better everyday. I will make an appointment to see you next time I am in P.I. Thank you again for everything, you guys are wonderful. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Ms. Rita Vergara[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job! I'm very happy with my results and couldn't ask for more! You and your staff were so friendly and caring and that's greatly appreciated. You're the best and I know that if I want anything else done I can always go back. Thanks Again![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Mrs. Victoria Valencia[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Dear BHMG Staff,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I don't even know where to start in thanking you! Your approach to helping me decide size was scientific and mathetmatical - very impressive. My results speak for themselves - my breasts are perfect. More beautiful than I could have ever hoped for. Thank you for everything! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Love,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Mrs. Victoria Valencia[/SIZE]

heheehe... breast augtn pala ito...
    Last edited by dbuzz; October 3rd, 2007 at 04:18 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dbuzz View Post
    Uhhhhmm.... I wasn't paying attention... has this girl really had lipo? Niiiiiiiice abs....

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Have you seen how they do it? I have seen it in some show i don't remember. It looks very painful to me even after the procedure when you are healing! but if it will give you very good results, maybe the pain won't matter eh? No pain No gain!

BTW, i think the girl in the picture couldn't have undergone lipo! with that kind of body? i don't think she needed it! oh well what do i know!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Baka sa pusod dinaan yung hose... then they just tied it up again... :hysterical:

Actually, distressingly, I've thought about lipo... I just don't have it in me anymore to diet (diabetes... argh!) or exercise (schedule... argh!)...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kung pede lang magka abs sa lipo susubukan ko e hehehe, di ata kaya ng exercise, or is it really in the genes, hirap mag ka washboard abs...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i smell lipo group buy :bwahaha:

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Sige... ano, 50% off? Share a needle and a hose? :hysterical:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm in!!!

Liposuction pros and cons.