New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hi

can anybody recommend me a good life insurance package (or investment plan) for family or kids (education & health) ? thanks a lot

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lots of threads and discussions here have been made here about subject matter. probably a search can still give you more ideas. but for your benefit:

a. Sunlife, Insular Life, Philamlife, Philippine Axa Life and Pru Life UK have already been selling variable life insurance for two years now. This plan consists of an investment plan wherein part of your premiums are invested in bond and equities so that they grow with the market. A part of those payment is used to pay your premium for your life insurance protection needs, so that when something happens to you, what you will get is the entire face amount of your policy + the current value of your funds. The funds are managed separately by a fund manager from that life insurance company so that you are ensured that your money is being managed properly.

b. For education plans, one thing outside of the preneed market just comes into my mind, which is the College Provider from Insular Life. This product is a life insurance product in which you can get the entire face amount of the policy when your kid reaches the age of 18 (ata). But if something happens to you as the payor before your kid reaches 18, the life insurance (for the payor) takes into effect wherein the policy itself will pay for itself until the kid reaches 18. Your kid is also protected by a life insurance until age 18.

c. For Health, life insurance companies here do not sell health for individual policyholders. For that you may need to go to an HMO. Among of which, Philamcare is noted for.

I am working for a life insurance company, but i am not recommending you to buy our products. hehehehehe.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I am working for a life insurance company, but i am not recommending you to buy our products. hehehehehe

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I am thinking of cancelling my life insurance. Do you think this is a wise decision?

I availed of this when I was 22 because the agent who happens to be my retired boss told me that it is best to get life insurance while I am still young. I was told that ideally my insurance will start paying for itself on the 6th year but that did not happen!!! Also I hate how my annual premium keeps going up every year.

My agent is not giving me too much information naman! Is there a way to convert my life insurance to a pension plan (?) or the type of insurance where I get money after I'm done with payment on top of my life insurance?

My only concern is that if I cancel my premium will be higher when I get new life insurance plus I might get declined (I almost did) because my and family's health history.

Hindi naman siguro malulugi MFC no?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^may mga products nga na ganyan, pag naka accumulate ka na ng dividends na enough na bayaran yung remaining premiums mo. you should ask your agent kung ano ung plan na binigay sayo. baka nasa website din nila ung details about sa product.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Buy lands / farms.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Right! Wag ka nga lang ma-squatan...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yung Life Insurance ko ganyan.. plan 10 sya.. pero after 8 yrs of paying... yung dividends na nagbabayad nang premium..

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    wise decision ba talaga ang amg Life Insurance?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^For me, no. Simply I only trust myself when handling my money... Ako na bahala mag palago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
life insurance & investment plan