New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    what seems to be the controversy about the whole thing is that lebron supposedly didn't like the film to be shown.

Another odd (immature?) behaviour of lebron, just right after their finals loss with the orlando magic.
    hmmm. freedom of the press in the states is better than in the philippines so i don't think that even he does not want it to be shown, he cannot do something about it.

kung ako si lebron, malamang pinuri ko pa yung bata... that kid has a right to do so, and has shown potential on that move.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i thought this was similar to vince carter dunking over a player during the olympics. this is nothing, unfortunately now it is news because of his reaction.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hmmm. freedom of the press in the states is better than in the philippines so i don't think that even he does not want it to be shown, he cannot do something about it.
    that's besides the point. i guess lebron couldn't handle people seeing on youtube how he got stuffed on his own camp.

It really wasn't that big a deal, apparently -- hell, even Crawford wasn't getting that amped up during the game -- but because of the buzz that started building afterwards, everyone's all literally a-Twitter about how Nike is trying to cover up 'Bron getting cacked on.

The smart move, of course, is to just let the video surface and run its natural course.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I really don't like his attitude especially on the conference finals where they lost to orlando.
    Not a good example to kids who LIKES to be their inspiration.
    What an ego he has. Shame on him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12