New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    I'm starting a low carb lifestyle in January (not keto) Attended our family reunion and I have older relatives that lost a lot of weight when they went low carb.
    Low carb doesnt work without calorie counting

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    I'm starting a low carb lifestyle in January (not keto) Attended our family reunion and I have older relatives that lost a lot of weight when they went low carb.
    if you mean, overall significant decrease in food/calorie intake,
    yes, that'll work.
    and it'll work even better, if one also exercised. and i mean, really exercised.
    good luck.
    errr... ano po target nyo? from what to what?

when i was much younger,
    i ate what i liked, because i knew i would just burn it away when i ran the next day.
    nowadays... i'd rather sleep than run.
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 31st, 2019 at 04:09 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle2019 View Post
    Hey guys. I am a really fat now, and I decided to loose some weight. I am now on a ketogenic diet, but, the problem is that I am using a different measuring system, here, in the states. It is very complicated to convert the weight from kg to lbs. I can't even say how much I weigh, because I don't know the formula. Could someone tell me how much is 185 pounds to kg? That's my weight.
    Wish the US would join the rest of the world and use the metric system already. Anyway there are Android an iOS conversion apps if you forget that 1kg is roughly 2 lbs.

Sent from my SM-T825Y using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    in our line of work, conversion factors are a way of life.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Nakakaputi ba ketogenic diet? My friend invited me to this group where people post their amazing transformation pics. One common thing - lahat sila pumuti at kuminis! Their fat pics were taken during the filter era naman, so I doubt it's filters.
    Alam ko na ang sagot! It's because when you are on a keto diet, optimum na yung liver mo and it releases glutathione, that is why people on keto have light and glowing skin.

The human body is so fascinating, I am seriously considering doing dirty keto muna, and I wanna take glutathione supplement na rin. I don't like eating fatty foods kasi, but I really need the discipline to remove sugar in my diet. Pag naubos ko cookies ko, 3 pcs na lang e :P

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Masarap pala rite n lite

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Alam ko na ang sagot! It's because when you are on a keto diet, optimum na yung liver mo and it releases glutathione, that is why people on keto have light and glowing skin.

The human body is so fascinating, I am seriously considering doing dirty keto muna, and I wanna take glutathione supplement na rin. I don't like eating fatty foods kasi, but I really need the discipline to remove sugar in my diet. Pag naubos ko cookies ko, 3 pcs na lang e :P
    Hindi mo na need mag gluta, hindi ka na lumalabas ng bahay, hindi ka na naaarawan.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Hindi mo na need mag gluta, hindi ka na lumalabas ng bahay, hindi ka na naaarawan.
    Maganda daw kasi sa liver ang gluta hehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maganda daw kasi sa liver ang gluta hehe

Pwede kaya mag gluta mga lasengo to offset the liver damage from alcohol?
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Pwede kaya mag gluta mga lasengo to offset the liver damage from alcohol?
    hindi yata. the mechanisms of action are different.

there is only one proven way to stop liver damage from alcohol: stop alcohol intake.
    but only if we do it early enough. there is a point of no return, kasi.