New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    FIFA say Iran's women were warned about dress - Yahoo!7 Sport

I think the uniform they had has nothing to it that warrants banning! Such st**id/bacward thingking move by FIFA if you ask me.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    he-he! balot na balot yung football team nila.

but have you seen the iranian female spectators during the FIBA gilas - mahram game?
    they wear very revealing clothes....labas pa mga tiyan.
    eh kasi nasa pinas naman sila. they can wear siguro, whatever they want.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    if this is the rule:
    "FIFA's decision in March 2010 which permitted that players be allowed to wear a cap that covers their head to the hairline, but does not extend below the ears to cover the neck, was still applicable," FIFA said in an e-mail to Reuters.

"Despite initial assurances that the Iranian delegation understood this, the players came out wearing the hijab, and the head and neck totally covered, which was an infringement of the Laws of the Game"
    kung dati pa rule ito, then they really violated it.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ bumigay na rin nung nakalabas ng bansa. Papano nga naman sila bebenta dito kung tago assets.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    ^ bumigay na rin nung nakalabas ng bansa. Papano nga naman sila bebenta dito kung tago assets.
    yep. you're right.
    this is what i'm referring to.......

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I was aware that soccer had a minimum dress code... but a maximum dress code?

This is all part of a Europe-wide assault, actually, on Muslim minorities... which has included similar bans on women's coverings.

Come on... players wear compression bandages around elbows and knees that cover them up in this sport and others... so what's wrong with one around the head?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ kitam, "I'm Pretty" pa nga daw oh....

very bang-able nga.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama lang yan. there are uniform rules to follow, if they can't or won't follow it then huwag na sila sumali. maglaro na lang sila kalaban mga goat sa Iran

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I was aware that soccer had a minimum dress code... but a maximum dress code?

This is all part of a Europe-wide assault, actually, on Muslim minorities... which has included similar bans on women's coverings.

Come on... players wear compression bandages around elbows and knees that cover them up in this sport and others... so what's wrong with one around the head?

Yun nga pinagtataka ko, anong advantage naman ng headress na yun? Mas magaling sa heading?!

Hellow, ang mga lalaki nga na players meron pa long hair na parang ewan eh. Mas maganda nga ganyan kasi hindi makakain ng bantay niya yung long hair ng girl.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rules are rules. sinabihan na pala sila eh...matigas lang ulo.

Iranian Female Football team banned, right or wrong?