New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    holy cow my wisdom teeth are impacted. actually 4 of them

my panoramic dental x-ray is similar to this:

as you can see the upper portion wisdom teeth are partially erupted. which i think causes the chaos on that row, making my 1st molar (I think) gums swell and masakit pa. on/off ang sakit nya eh jusy yesterday eh extreme pain na, na napapunta na ako sa dentist talaga. akala ko sira yung said molar sabi nya di naman ayun nilinis lang. sabi nya baka daw impacted, at pag xray, ayun impacted nga. sabi nya kailangan daw ng surgery medyo nakakatakot naman yata yun lol.

i think the parially erupted upper wisdom tooth causes more pain than the unerupted lower wisdom tooth, cause yung crown mismo ng wisdom tooth e tumutulak sa tooth beside it. yun nga malamang cause na nagseswell ang gums ng first molar. am i correct with the conclusion na yung lower impacted tooth are not needed to be extracted na? only the uppers ones? although the dentist never said anything about leaving the lower impacted tooth behind. akin akin lang yun.. hehehe.. though i think i am wrong..
    I do not mean to flood here.. I really need to have it removed...
    The thought of "surgery" scares me..No matter how minor..
    But I'd rather have this done sooner than later.. Really need help here

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    have it removed if:
    1. causing pain and discomfort
    2. will be or undergoing orthodintic treatment
    3. if the impacted teeth is putting harm to the adjacent teeth

see an oral surgeon, all four can be done at the same time, the lower right posed a little difficulty in removal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Impacted teeth