New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    no offense to anyone, but if the threadstarter followed some of the advice that is in this thread, we would be hearing news stories about a Lorena Bobbitt copycat on the loose in the city
    OUCH!!!! hehehe...anyway dun sa mga married na dyan ng medyo matagal na, di ba ninyo pansin na ang tingin niyo sa wife niyo now is the same pa rin went you got married? kahit nag gain siya ng weight. and wrinkles ganun ata pag palaging magkasama. pero try mo yun nag abroad na because of the absence pansin agad nila yun change pag umuwi ang alin man sa kanila...teka OT na ata ako.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    keep buying her clothes one or two sizes smaller...hopefully she'll get the hint eventually.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe...eh alam naman nila that they are gaining weight, no need ng sabihin sa kanila. pag di nila na notice try reminising with her through some pictures of yesteryears nun slim pa siya. that would surely give her hint. a picture is worth a thousand words ika nga.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    get an industrial weighing scale with large digital display and then park it in the dining room

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    maybe a nicer way to tell her, is to ask her everytime you eat out kung gusto nya ng extra rice. this will only work if you dont order one yourself.

dyan napipikon misis ko eh hehehe. bakit ko daw parati tinatanong yun tuwing kakain kami sa labas?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    just tell her to lose weight, sabihin mo anlayo na nya sa dati nyang katawan. i do that kahit ***y wife ko hahaha

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Invite her to play Wii sports with you for 30mins a day.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Eto sagot ng wife ko, (who incidentally is still slim after giving birth to our daughter): get together with your married friends, especially those where the wives are slim. Baka daw mapa-isip.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo View Post
    lead by example tutal the husband is the man of the house hehehe
    It doesn't work. Trust me.

I go to the gym 4 times a week. I also play street basketball with some of the neighborhood teens. Instead of saying how much in good shape I'm in, all she could say was I'm stinking up the carpet with my sweaty feet...... Oh well.

Not that she needs it now. But, she should at least go out for a walk or something. She still has that old traditional Pinay attitude of staying indoors after work while my daughter and I spend a lot of time outdoors.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; February 11th, 2007 at 08:12 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Okay naman yung mga sinabi mo sa kanya. Then, pag ayaw pa rin, ikaw muna ang mag-pa***y. At pag ayaw pa rin, man-chicks ka na.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
How to tell kumader to lose weight in a nice way.