L-i-p-o-s-u-c-t-i-o-n

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    to add again: lifestyle change

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cablespy View Post
    L-i-p-o-s-u-c-t-i-o-n
    alam mo sa totoo lang i am really putting a lot of thoughts about lipo. parang gusto kung subukan eh. gawa kaya ako ng THREAD tungkol dyan. i am sure dami na ang naka experience nyan.

whhheewww isipin ko na lang ang sakit eh atras na agad ako eh. pero sabi nga si Kenny Rogers sabi eh walang tigil at pili daw yan sa kain at ang pang reduce nya ay lipo.. well, una makwarta yun at isa pa celeb yun iba treatment yata dyan.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Medyo OT: how can we measure the percentage of our body fat?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by chain View Post
    to add again: lifestyle change
    haha! oo lifestyle change talaga. Since you are watching what you eat, you dont eat out with your friends as much anymore because you are more concious of what the food are in different restaus and fastfood joints. you cut out drinking sessions also. You dont go out and party anymore because you need to rest, and watch your workout schedule esp. if you go out and bike during the weekends.

check this out guys. i think its a good reading material. like what i said, take out the sweets and eventually work your way towards healthy eating. slowly run 1 km a day and work towards a much higher goal.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/diet....ess/index.html
    Last edited by cardo; October 4th, 2007 at 11:23 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cyrusblutrooper: quite a lot of ways, easiest would be those BMI calculating machines, highly inaccurate, but at least you get a figure, you'll see those things in most larger Mercury Drug outlets, P5/analysis, not bad if you track it bi-weekly

Next you can use body fat calipers, but you need a trained person to get accurate results, but they're very reliable.

More expensive stuff are available but probably not present here in MNL for public use.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    it's impossible to lose 10 pounds in 1 week if you just started, but it's possible to lose 10 pounds in 2 days after months of endless 4-5 day strenous exercise

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hindi ako mataba so hindi ko sure kung makakatulong sayo ito.

Check mo muna kung hypothyroid ka.

Iwasan kumain ng soya/taho/tofu

Do not use canola oil

Mix 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar(Bragg) sa 8 oz of water. Everyday yan.

Try mo i-research sa yahoo yang advice ko. Lalo na yang soya/taho.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
how to loose 10lbs in 1 week