New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    one important thing to loosing weight is, firstly, take out all processed foods and sweets in your fridge. avoid msg, trans fat etc.

then replace some of the food with quality food... like replacing the white stuff with brown stuff... white sugar replace with brown sugar(or honey), white rice replace with brown rice, white bread with whole wheat brown bread. another important thing is the oil. madaling magpataba yun ordinary oil, you should use extra virgin olive oil or canola oil. remove all cereal with a cartoon character on the box, use bran cereal.

next is, hire a professional trainer. that is until you gain information on what is the proper form, when to exercise, how to exercise etc. some newbies I see who come into the gym dont know how to use machines, dumbbells, weights... minsan a couple of reps lang tapos na sila. parang naglalaro lang sila sa loob ng gym.

all of these things are costly. ganyan talaga. mahal ang maging macho hehehe. mahal ang food esp if you go organic. mahal ang supplements. mahal ang gym membership.

but most of all you need to be dedicated to all of this.
    Last edited by cardo; October 3rd, 2007 at 10:40 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I lost 20lbs dati within a month by eating not until 8pm. I really wouldnt recommend this to anyone but if you need to lose 10lbs A.S.A.P. then this might work for you. My friend told me to eat bfast before 3am and dinner after 8pm. No food intake in between but since I couldn't get up that early, I just ate dinner after 8pm. Sounds kinda scary but after a week, I got used to it. I stopped after a couple of months because I was getting too skinny and unhealthy and now trying fatten myself up a little bit.
    Last edited by tinky; October 3rd, 2007 at 11:02 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Geez, stop giving wrong and unhealthy advices!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    thanks po sa mga info's niyo ginagwa ko po ngayon is hindi na ako nagdadala ng kotse going to school i just ride a jeep,i go up and down sa footbridge,,i dont go on jaywalking delikado kasi,baka masagasan ako eh,niyaya nga nila ako mag jay walk pero ijustsay no to them hehehe,,hindi nila alam nag eexercise lang ako i will start my work out this sem break and i'll continue it until the end,,at least maka 130-150lbs po ako target weight ko po yan

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    you forgot... dont eat fastfood and throw away those instant noodles/foods and sodas

thats is a good start indeed. just set realistic goals like 1km for the 1st time you'll run outside or on the treadmill or loose 1pound on the first week. as you get stronger and your body adjusts, you'll soon be able to exercise more and do alot more - run farther, faster etc.

if you do have the money, try to get a good experienced trainer/nutrionist. it does help if you are a 1st timer.
    Last edited by cardo; October 3rd, 2007 at 02:05 PM.

just curious why do you need to loose that much weigh in such a short time?

Important thing here is loosing body fat not muscle. Weighing 200 lbs with 10% body fat is better than weighing 150lbs with 20% body fat.

Remember to eat right and exercise.
    Last edited by ILuvDetailing; October 3rd, 2007 at 01:41 PM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    dont ever think...dont ever try..unang una..mag susuffer health mo...panagalawa...mas madaling ma-gain back..doble pa kapag mabilisan.

take it from me..i've been working out regularly for 10 yrs now...very low carbs at low protein pa ang diet ko...i'll say lacto-vegan na ako..but see...20 lbs pa lang na lose ko...bec i'm doing it regularly and moderately..

ang importante healthy ka.

start from...regular exercise at magbawas ka na muna ng kain.

wag ka magmadali..make it a lifestyle...kumbaga...FOR LIFE

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Geez, stop giving wrong and unhealthy advices!
    [SIZE=3]PEEPS TAKE NOTE PO LAHAT sa warning ni sir theveed.[/SIZE]

sa totoo lang kain talaga ang dahilan sa pagtaba. but then this is very critical thing to do. a lot of body organs ay ma ipectuhan sa "STARVATION" you have to be very careful on this sakaling subukan nyo.
    EXTREME DIETING..
    Last edited by dbuzz; October 3rd, 2007 at 02:00 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thank you for pointing that out...

A lot of your body needs fat to function, it's extremely dangerous to promote crash dieting just because it worked once or twice for someone.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    no to crash dieting.. it's really bad for your health..:nono:
    you should do some exercise like :threadmil, :banana2:, :studsmatta:, :loopy:, and eat healthier foods..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
how to loose 10lbs in 1 week