New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    puwede po ba maka loose ng 10lbs in 1 week??kailangan ko po kasi mag loose ng weight kasi malaki na po ako ako eh im 200lbs masakit man sabihin ano po ba puwede gawin na work out,,para pumayat lalo na po mag sesem break kami,,nakakahiya naman po kasi eh college na ako t.y po sa help niyo im planning to enroll in a gym

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    10 lbds in a week is too much. it's better to take it slow and steady. from my experience, if you loose fast, you gain it back fast too. if you loose gradually you tend to keep it off better.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I heard that losing this much in such a short time is bad for the health. However, it does make me curious to what does it take to lose this much in such a short time.

I remember I lost 7 lbs in 4 days because I lost my appetite when I was sick.

Probably, what I would recommend is for you to get sick. Yun kaya naman bumangon ng katawan mo katulad ng dengue, flu, UTI etc. j/k

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by adventure View Post
    puwede po ba maka loose ng 10lbs in 1 week??kailangan ko po kasi mag loose ng weight kasi malaki na po ako ako eh im 200lbs masakit man sabihin ano po ba puwede gawin na work out,,para pumayat lalo na po mag sesem break kami,,nakakahiya naman po kasi eh college na ako t.y po sa help niyo im planning to enroll in a gym
    bro, advice ko sa yo, di madalian ang pag babawas ng timbang lalo na kung first time mong mag wo-work out. 10 lbs seems imposible for one week kung professional boxer ka siguro pwede. and kung sa sem break ka lang mag wo work out, lets say na achieve mo mag loose ng 10 lbs sa sem break tapos tigil ka na ulit mag work out i bet next sem break di ka lang 200 lbs baka 250 lbs ka na.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I lost 10lbs rin in 1 week... Siguro empty stomach lang.
    iam3739.com

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Any doctor will tell you that rapid weight loss, especially more than a pound a day, is never good for you.

It's like inviting a host of health problems like metabolic disorder, heart, liver and kidney problems . The best way to lose the fat is the old fashioned, healthy way. Work it out, cut down on the salty fastfood and sweets gradually and eat breakfast every morning to start your body in fat burning mode.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    try to stretch the timeframe into 4 weeks. masyadong malaki ang weightloss na 10lbs. in a week's time.

you can start by watching what you eat. diet muna habang workout. then try to come with a program that would help you lose weight. I'd recommend doing some cardio.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    I was under a weight loss program before - a real professional - BTW, not South Beach.

Gym work alone won't cut it. Lifestyle change sa eating habits talaga -DIET FOREVER.

I lost 20lbs in 2 months. I only loose the first 10lbs after 5 weeks, then the remaining 10lbs in 3 weeks. I couldn't believe I did it lost those lbs in 2 months. My colleagues sa office thought nag pa lipo ako!

10lbs in 1 week? If you ever achieved it. Superficial lang yan dahil you only loose the water.

I'm not trying to discourage you, but this article should give you a better perspective, and hopefully bring you to a more realistic goal.

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/the-3-day-diet

The article states:

"fad diets are not sustainable for any period of time, and it is the reason so many people throw in the towel, feeling frustrated that diets don't work, when in reality it is the diet, not the dieter,"

Bottom line: keep looking for a well-balanced weight loss plan that controls calories every day, includes exercise, and allows a wide variety of healthy foods. To lose weight, it is simply not enough to eat a prescribed diet for three days without addressing eating habits that cause weight gain.

Oh...if you succeed, you better be prepared to throw away all your clothes...and get new ones. Magastos yan.
    Last edited by HIFI; October 1st, 2007 at 10:21 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    try the Tabata method, the workout is only about 3-4 minutes tops but it is not recommended for everyone. some say it is the hardest four minute workout of your life. It involves multiple parts of the body.

Did this workout for a month last year, only twice a week. successfully lost 9 lbs in a month (10lbs in a week is quite dangerous)... grabe isang tabo ata pawis ko after nito.
    http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle....4-046-training

Another similar method is to run in bursts about 20 seconds with all your strength then rest for 10 seconds repeated 7 times (but i can only manage to do 5 ahaha). you'll look stupid but it somehow works for me. See how 100m dash runners have muscular bodies?

pero depende pa rin siguro yan sa body type ng tao.... kasi in my case hindi gumagana yung mga jogging, treadmill or marathon like workouts....
    Last edited by Negus; October 1st, 2007 at 10:40 PM.

good exercise at good healty diet ang kailangan mo... eat high protien and high in fiber like oatmeal.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
how to loose 10lbs in 1 week