New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    You're a student, you will NEVER have as much free time as you have now. Your metabolism is as fast as it will ever get. If you are lazy and full of excuses now, it's not farfetched that you will get as fat as the guy pictured above. BTW, that guy's dead now...

You can lose weight but not exercise by cutting out all carbs. No rice, bread, oatmeal, sugar. Meat and vegetables only. Yes, no fruits too. Snack on nuts and hard-boiled eggs. Have all the chicharon you want.

Another tactic is to forget cardio for the moment. Yes, NO CARDIO. Instead, lift as heavy as you can. Also eat as much as you can (but still keeping the no carb diet in mind). The goal is to get as muscular as possible. Muscle will allow you to burn calories WHILE RESTING. A good year of straight-up strength training will shape you better than bouncing around on a treadmill or hitting a shuttlecock.

For a guy, being thin does not look good - don't let that glittery faggot from that vampire movie tell you otherwise.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyXIII View Post
    You're a student, you will NEVER have as much free time as you have now. Your metabolism is as fast as it will ever get. If you are lazy and full of excuses now, it's not farfetched that you will get as fat as the guy pictured above. BTW, that guy's dead now...

You can lose weight but not exercise by cutting out all carbs. No rice, bread, oatmeal, sugar. Meat and vegetables only. Yes, no fruits too. Snack on nuts and hard-boiled eggs. Have all the chicharon you want.

Another tactic is to forget cardio for the moment. Yes, NO CARDIO. Instead, lift as heavy as you can. Also eat as much as you can (but still keeping the no carb diet in mind). The goal is to get as muscular as possible. Muscle will allow you to burn calories WHILE RESTING. A good year of straight-up strength training will shape you better than bouncing around on a treadmill or hitting a shuttlecock.
    RustyXIII is right, you have the most free time right now as a student and your metabolism is the fastest at your age. i wish i were still studying, more free time to train and join races

tho no cardio and heavy lifting? you mean only anaerobic training but this will lead to heavy mass and not recommended for his body type, what he needs are aerobic exercises

Quote Originally Posted by RustyXIII View Post
    For a guy, being thin does not look good - don't let that glittery faggot from that vampire movie tell you otherwise.
    right, im thin and i dont care about looking good. i care about winning and getting my best time on my runs and bikes. funny how people think all that muscle equates to real strength, we have been brainwashed by models endorsing sports equipments who have never ran more than 10km in their life

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
How to diet w/o exercise?