New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xto View Post
    here's my .22 cal air rifle.

jbc bolt action with optima 3-9 X 40mm variable scope and silencer.

classic one but always zeroed and ready sa mga mickey mouse.

bird hunting is already over.
    Nice airgun sir XTO.Ganda nga eh long-barrel,pati trigger nia yan ang mga tipo ko yung malapita lang sa guard.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by karl88 View Post
    the guy who own Filarms....is the son-in-law of my cousin
    Hey Karl88, are we related by marriage then? Hehe, or might you be referring to my partner, Noli?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ogpro View Post
    Hey Karl88, are we related by marriage then? Hehe, or might you be referring to my partner, Noli?
    OT:
    if you're cris....then its you who i am referring to. we got to meet you the first time when visited your father-in-law's (my cousin) house sometime in July this year. My dad was the one who talked to you about a possible improvement to the pump you are using for your product.

regards.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by karl88 View Post
    OT:
    if you're cris....then its you who i am referring to. we got to meet you the first time when visited your father-in-law's (my cousin) house sometime in July this year. My dad was the one who talked to you about a possible improvement to the pump you are using for your product.

regards.
    Hey! Good to see you on here. Yeap I'm Chris and I remember you guys hehe. We are actually working on a model of our pump that is based on what your dad told me. It is truly a small world, hehe. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ogpro View Post
    Hey! Good to see you on here. Yeap I'm Chris and I remember you guys hehe. We are actually working on a model of our pump that is based on what your dad told me. It is truly a small world, hehe. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    chris, YGPM

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by btagboi View Post
    Tnx 4 the input master nicolodeon.Any idea how much would it cost me? like 4 a starters airgun complete w/ scope and silencer maybe a bushnell and SAI brand.Dont nu bout any airgun brand dats really gud, any dat u can suggest?

meron bang nag momodify ng airgun las pinas/ paranaque area

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Hi-end Rifle Airguns