New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tsikot View Post
    no problem. the bank will pay/settle the bets. Mayaman ang bangko, it's where all the payments for everything (forum things, gifts, etc) go. so it's not a problem.

in a few minutes the bets will be settled and we will be opening the event for game 4.
    Babalik din naman ata ung tinaya mo then hahatiin ung taya sa dallas

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    once you place your bets, the bank will immediately deduct the amount you bet on. if you win, the bank will return twice the amount (original bet plus the same amount as winnings). In other words, you will lose or win the amount you have bet on. It is as simple as that.

I think you are playing against the bank and not on each other. I believe the odds are just for guiding the bettors on who/where to place their money on.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ok, at least now it's clear, basta ang winnings eh double what you've bet....if I know I would have bet on Miami. lagi kasi ako mag bet sa mas malaki ang winnings eh...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Start na game 4 nang makabawi.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    no problem. the bank will pay/settle the bets. Mayaman ang bangko, it's where all the payments for everything (forum things, gifts, etc) go. so it's not a problem.

in a few minutes the bets will be settled and we will be opening the event for game 4.
    Yown! Thanks Doc for the clarifications!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Argh. Lost 1000TCash. :hammer:

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    once you place your bets, the bank will immediately deduct the amount you bet on. if you win, the bank will return twice the amount (original bet plus the same amount as winnings). In other words, you will lose or win the amount you have bet on. It is as simple as that.

I think you are playing against the bank and not on each other. I believe the odds are just for guiding the bettors on who/where to place their money on.

ayos, nagkalinawan din . . .now my betting style will be adjusted accordingly. . .swerte si prez
    Last edited by vito corleone; June 6th, 2011 at 12:37 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ganyan talaga buhay renzo. you win some, you lose some. bet na lang sa game 4 saka sa series outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Argh. Lost 1000TCash. :hammer:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Oo nga, bilog ang bola. bawi na lang tayo.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can also bet on the series outcome here--> http://tsikot.com/forums/sports-heal...valiers-81342/

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Game Three NBA Finals: Miami Heat Versus Dallas Mavericks June 5, at Dallas