New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    yun mga mahilig kumain ng isang buong manok isang meal dyan for body building daw kuno, kaya ang lalaki ng tyan nyo mga trainers sa GH eh hahahaha

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    when i had to terminate my contract with FF, i just gave them a formal letter and they immediately terminated my contract naman. hindi na nila ako ginulo after.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    add to that the fact that those trainers e gagamit nung mga high in caffeine supplements para mag weight loss sila pag meron daw "competition".... jeez... they are not good examples for their clients...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    SPAM na tong ginagawa ni Joseph Abri.

I hope you're not from GOLD's GYM, and please try to adhere to Tsikot's Rules.

See duplicate threads started by the same poster:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33211

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33553

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    joseph_abri: Please STOP POSTING THE SAME BLOODY STUFF REPEATEDLY!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    merged all FF threads by the same poster

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    kindly merged redundant threads, it mite just be reposted inadvertently... sori for the inconvenience, bad words are not necessary, just merge them na lang po, thanks

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    i am a member of fitness first just like many others, i have filed a complaint with some other members re fitness first in dti consumer welfare desk that is due for hearing and investigation, this rants may prove useful in dti investigation later on, it mite for current or former members to be at least vigilant about these things so that they mite not be encountering troubles later on... hope this helps, if in case u get into difficulties with the system of Fitness First.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    same thing happened to me. It has been more than a year and i have not gotten my P4700 that they billed me even if i had cancelled. when i was following up always wala yun tao na kakausapin, Joy of Cancellation Department kuno. I just gave up. I was not aware this was a practice that they have continued doing to others. Pagnanakaw na ito.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Paalala lang sa mga may problema sa credit card.

Pag nagkamali ang Fitness First ng bill... DO NOT ONLY COMPLAIN sa Fitness First mag complain kayposa CREDIT CARD and ask for a FORM na nagkamali ng billing ang FF.... para kahit na tinataguan kayo ng taga FF, the Credit Card Company has no choice but to reverse the billing within 30-60 days... Let the Credit Card Company chase FF at hindi tayong mga nilolokong mga customers ang humabol sa kanila... I did that and got the reversal... Fitness First Employees are all BS... Trust your contact from the Credit Card Company to resolve this matter.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Fitness first rants