New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Sino nag fifishing sa inyo? saan kayo nag fifish? and where do you buy your equipments? thank you

I tried it sa Canyon Woods. Its fun kaso di na nasundan eh.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    my brods always fish sa may calumpit bulacan area. they have several rods. ok ba sa may hahn manila bumili ng rods?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    kami dun lang sa ilog sa isabela

hinuhuli namin e yung giant hito ng kapitbahay
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    My dad and i used to go fishing every weekend sa caliraya, pero ngayon siya na lang ang pumupunta dun. Busy kasi ako sa work ngayon kaya walang oras mag-fishing.

Alam ko sa escolta may bilihan ng mga fishing equipment and accessories. Di ko lang matandaan yung name ng store eh. Naisama na rin ako ng dad ko dun once. Dun siya bumibili ng lines, lures etc... meron din silang rods pero di ko alam kung maganda ang quality....

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i fish occassionally...i have friends who are big time bass fishermen (some are pros) with their own boats and sonars and everything. they invite me all the time, but waiting is not really my thing, so i go every now and then just for the beer. i go with them sea fishing (chartered) sometimes too. now, that's my kind of fishing, you drop your line and instantly, something is biting (with or without bait ). we usually catch rock cods of different colors and the occassional lingcods, sturgeons and halibuts. it's fun, but i can never be as passsionate as my friends.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Wanna catch a big one? Challenge the fast runs of a bangus, the slight bites of the tilapia and the predatory attacks of a barramundi?

Join the upcoming Mayor Win Gatchalian's Fishing tournament! Slated for April 20, 2008. Cash prizes await the winners.

Call me for more details and visit
    http://www.filipinoanglers.org/phpBB...t&f=38&p=17637

5 Barramundi landed and one released...

1st strike with Jun_D took place between 0845-0900Hrs
    Estimated fight time: 12 mins.
    8Lb test mono
    6.0Kg Barramundi

2nd strike was with Jaime which took place between 1001-1015Hrs
    Estimated fight time: 15 mins, the fish buried itself under some structure along the bank, we had to snag it with a landing net...
    10Lb test mono
    5.75Kg Barramundi

3rd strike was with Bien which took place between 1050- 1100Hrs
    Estimated fight time: 17 mins
    10Lb test mono
    Weight undetermined, ***caught and released

4th strike was with Allan, the Barra got away, but 20 mins later, at around 1310-1320Hrs, Allan was engaged with another fish...
    Estimated fight time: 7 mins
    10Lb test mono
    1.75Kg Barramundi

...the Barramundi fights dirty.
    ...here's some proof with Jaime's plug, check out how the fish wrecked the plug's tail hook

HOW DO YOU GET THERE?

Directions to Kapitans Pond:

From NLEX, Exit at Valenzuela Exit and turn left and travel down Maysan Rd.
    Just go straight until you reach McArthur Hiway
    Turn right and drive towards Malanday until you see the Meralco Office on your right.
    Turn left at the inverted Y intersection
    Drive about 1.5 km and turn right at the very first crossroad. Thats Coloong 1.
    Go straight ahead about 1.5 km until you reach a public school on your right. About 100 meters ahead, turn right to Kapitans pond.

From Monumento, take McArthur Hiway and drive towards Malanday until you see the Meralco Office on your right
    Turn left at the inverted Y intersection
    Drive about 1.5 km and turn right at the very first crossroad. Thats Coloong 1.
    Go straight ahead about 1.5 km until you reach a public school on your right. About 100 meters ahead, turn right to Kapitans pond.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    bakit kagat kagat nyo fishing rod

yun mga picture sa something fishy saka sa mga fisherman's warf sa perth australia hindi naman ganyan

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Oo nga ano? Napansin ko rin yan kanina Bro.

Hula ko lang. Baka ayaw nilang madumihan yung fishing rod nila.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Wow sarap siguro after mag-retire magpagawa ng lakehouse dyan

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hmmm... giant african catfishes takes 2 men to catch it though
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
fishing???