New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: which sport do you like or would like to try?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • airsoft/paintball

9 56.25%
  • wall climbing/rock climbing

6 37.50%
  • indoor skydiving/freefall simulation

6 37.50%
  • go kart/karting

5 31.25%
  • skateboarding/inline skating/bmx cycling

0 0%
  • bungee jumping

5 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    trail riding!! but I haven't tried it yet//

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i love snowboarding

was a skateboarder in my teens and happily found out that it somehow translates to snowboarding :D

would like to try hardcore white water rafting, i was a bit disappointed at the one they have in cagayan de oro

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Mountain climbing, gusto ko yung may mga aswang aswang pa kaso sa umaga eh, di sila magpakita. Gusto ko din try sky diving kaso panget dito sa 'tin.

Eto pinaka wild: paintball with abu sayyaf.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Sky Diving...
    Racing...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    would like to try indoor skydiving. pero parang wala ata dito sa pinas.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ive been addicted to rockclimbing lately.. It feels good when you finally get to 'conquer' a wall. i've been trying to finish this wall for weeks and when I finally got to finish it I felt really good I was like 'Who's your daddy' when I got down hehehe nga lang Ive had bruises and scratches I call em battle scars lol Kasi pag napapabitaw sa rocks ud swing pos minsan id hit my knees or legs against the wall takit :blue:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    have tried bungee jumping sa dubai. sarap! would like to try yung outdoor skydiving, kaso dami preparations - lessons and all.

wall climbing sounds fun, kaso am too heavy.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    CVT - saan ka nag indoor skydiving?

before i love to wall climb, actually i wanted to go back to wall climbing, but i need to get in shape first, go back to the gym and get my arms, back, and shoulder in shape=)

i did bungee jumping in macau, id do it again when i get back to macau, its so good=)

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I like Downhill moutain biking. Skydiving would be great but its too expensive.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Skydived twice in Idaho (before I got married) back in the mid-90's. Last year, a group of younger airmen (from the base) asked me to join them jumping out of airplanes. But, that's one of the reasons why my knees are hurting NOW. I didn't unlock my knees properly on the second jump. Too much abuse during my younger days are now coming back to haunt me. My wife's cousins tried to get me snow skiing and water skiing with them. But, same thing..... bad for my knees. Right now, I'm relieved I can still play soccer.

For now, I'm thinking of snorkeling more out in the open ocean since I do have a natural ability to stay afloat while perfectly still and lying flat over the water. I've snorkeled in Turkey and tried it at Leyte while visiting my wife. But, too many jellyfish made it dangerous. If we visit RP next year, I'll try it again.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; December 10th, 2007 at 01:53 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
which extreme sport do you like