New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    i believe in acupuncture. for me i use electropuncture instead with a TENS device, those used by physical therapist. In fact, acupressure is almost same with electropuncture or accupuncture. same points. the most important thing is knowing the correct points. i have a book on accupressure but used the electropuncture and is effective for my constipation. within 24-48 hours; success!!

btw, do you know that cancer is curable with microcurrents and em waves? in the 1930's ginagamit ng mga doctors sa US
    pero nawala at ridiculed by the jewish controlled AMA, FDA and Pharma? It's about the money, money, and more money.

1. emancipating_healtcare_v1_09 (pdf)
    2. rife_story (pdf)
    3. jewish opposition to cancer cures (pdf)

Kung libre and healing method, bawal.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Grabe haba ng pila kay dr tan. Effective yung herbs na ipapaboil pero titiyagain mo talaga.

Yung hindi na kaya ng western medicine kaya sa TCM. But not instant.

Check this documentary sa china open heart surgery without anesthesia by using accupuncture.

TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE - THE SCIENCE OF ACUPUNCTURE - Discovery History Health (documentary) - YouTube

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    i believe in acupuncture. for me i use electropuncture instead with a TENS device, those used by physical therapist. In fact, acupressure is almost same with electropuncture or accupuncture. same points. the most important thing is knowing the correct points. i have a book on accupressure but used the electropuncture and is effective for my constipation. within 24-48 hours; success!!

btw, do you know that cancer is curable with microcurrents and em waves? in the 1930's ginagamit ng mga doctors sa US
    pero nawala at ridiculed by the jewish controlled AMA, FDA and Pharma? It's about the money, money, and more money.

1. emancipating_healtcare_v1_09 (pdf)
    2. rife_story (pdf)
    3. jewish opposition to cancer cures (pdf)

Kung libre and healing method, bawal.
    -

Kaw naman walang pera sa libre at wala patent. AT take note hindi ito cure. Walang katapusan maintenance.

Here are the top 10 best selling drugs. Check the price yung gamot sa Hep C. Kung injected drug user ka at mahilg ka tumuhog sa pwet eh malapit lapit ka sa sakit na yan.

World's 1 bestselling prescription drugs made $75bn last year | Business | The Guardian

Majority of bestsellers are created by biological processes rather than chemically synthesised and several are used as cancer medicines

Many of the drugs in the top 10 were for rheumatoid arthritis and autoimmune diseases. Photograph: LAMB / Alamy/Alamy

The world's 10 bestselling prescription drugs raked in $75.6bn of sales last year, led by Humira and other treatments for rheumatoid arthritis and autoimmune diseases.

The majority are now biologics – created by biological processes, rather than being chemically synthesised – with immunotherapy and cancer medicines dominating the top 10, according to figures from EvaluatePharma/EP Vantage.

There has been a reshuffling of the deck in the last couple of years that has seen Pfizer's relatively cheap mass-market cholesterol lowering drug Lipitor knocked off the top perch after its patent expired.

The new generation of biological drugs tend to target smaller groups of patients but can be much more expensive – a new hepatitis-C treatment, Sovaldi, is currently priced at $1,000 for just one pill. A course of treatment costs $84,000 in the US, or $57,000 in Britain .

IHS analyst Gustav Ando said: "The industry is becoming increasingly involved in biological drugs. We're seeing a lot of dramatic breakthroughs in the science of biologics."

Humira's manufacturer, Chicago-based AbbVie, which split from Abbott Laboratories a year ago, has nearly doubled annual sales of the injectable anti-inflammatory over the past four years, with $10.7bn of sales last year. The drug, which treats rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and Crohn's disease was the world's top seller for the second year running.

It is a different world from 2011 when Lipitor made $10.8bn annual sales for Pfizer, followed by the blood thinner, Plavix from Bristol-Myers Squibb with $9.7bn revenue. That year the world's top 10 drugs racked up total sales of $77.7bn. Both Lipitor and Plavix have since lost patent protection and sales have been eroded by generic copycat pills.

Lisa Urquhart, editor of EP Vantage, said: "The interesting thing to note is that the majority of the drugs topping the [2013] rankings are biologics, rather than small molecule (chemical) drugs. This isn't surprising because not only can pharma companies typically charge more for them, they are currently less susceptible to generic competition."

None of the current 10 top selling drugs has yet come close to generating the $141bn of revenues racked up over its lifetime by Lipitor for US drug giant Pfizer, according to Simon King, executive editor of FirstWord Pharma. Launched in 1996 and prescribed to millions of patients around the world, the cholesterol fighter raked in peak annual sales of nearly $13bn and remains the biggest moneyspinning drug of all time.

Analysts believe Humira could at its peak generate annual sales similar to Lipitor – but it will have a much shorter run. Humira's patent protection expires in 2016 when it will face competition from copycat developers keen for a slice of booming revenues. Analysts note, though, that it is harder to replicate biological drugs, which tend to be more complex than chemical compounds.

Meanwhile, Sovaldi, the hepatitis C drug made by US biotech firm Gilead Sciences, which was approved in the US late last year, could also give Lipitor a run for its money with forecasts of record-breaking sales of $7-12bn for its first year alone. But US health insurers and the state Medicaid programme have balked at its hefty price tag.

Last year's top three sellers all treat rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune diseases – along with Humira is second-placed Enbrel from Amgen and Pfizer and Remicade in third place from Johnson & Johnson and Merck.

Jens Lindqvist, senior life sciences analyst at Singer, said: "Anti-inflammatory biologics have done phenomenally well. There are side effects, but they are highly efficacious and patients are generally happy with them."

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    -

Kaw naman walang pera sa libre at wala patent. AT take note hindi ito cure. Walang katapusan maintenance.

Here are the top 10 best selling drugs. Check the price yung gamot sa Hep C. Kung injected drug user ka at mahilg ka tumuhog sa pwet eh malapit lapit ka sa sakit na yan.
    Medyo OT -Idinounload ko ang mga pharma companies na swaps. Nakita ko ang Pfiezer. Ito ang company na nagbibigay ng bribe sa mga mambabatas natin para pigilan ang generics medicine law. Salamat sa mga mambabatas, laki ng bawas ng generic sa branded. Pareho rin ang efficacy. Di tutuo na mas effective and branded. Disinfo lang 'to ng mga Pharma.

I believe in acupuncture but what i saw on utube using acupuncture on heart surgery is frightening. I am using electropuncture with a TENS device. Para sa mild cases lang ito. Aside from alleviating sport injuries, it can relieve shoulder pain, tennis elbow, involuntary urine release/retension, angina, decreased libido and a host of minor ailments.
    There are many practitioners of acupuncture. The first time i saw this done was by npa members (dont ask me how or why). That means there are many practitioners who are not well trained; pwede kayang icontrol ito ng TESDA? Si Dr. Tan ba ay certified? by what agency? or self-trained?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    -

Medyo OT -Idinounload ko ang mga pharma companies na swaps. Nakita ko ang Pfiezer. Ito ang company na nagbibigay ng bribe sa mga mambabatas natin para pigilan ang generics medicine law. Salamat sa mga mambabatas, laki ng bawas ng generic sa branded. Pareho rin ang efficacy. Di tutuo na mas effective and branded. Disinfo lang 'to ng mga Pharma.

I believe in acupuncture but what i saw on utube using acupuncture on heart surgery is frightening. I am using electropuncture with a TENS device. Para sa mild cases lang ito. Aside from alleviating sport injuries, it can relieve shoulder pain, tennis elbow, involuntary urine release/retension, angina, decreased libido and a host of minor ailments.
    There are many practitioners of acupuncture. The first time i saw this done was by npa members (dont ask me how or why). That means there are many practitioners who are not well trained; pwede kayang icontrol ito ng TESDA? Si Dr. Tan ba ay certified? by what agency? or self-trained?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Yung mga accupuncturist license yan ng philippine alternative medicine. Iba iba level talent so try mo kung sino pinakainnovative. Meron kasi masyado old school meron naman updated sa current research so intertwined with western methods.

Sa nabanggit mo new peoples army na marunong magaccupuncture eh baka basic alam or pwede pinag-aralan talaga. Kasi nasa bundok palagi labanan mga yan so kung ano nasa surroundings na magagamit na gamot like herbs. Tapos sabayan nila ng accupunture needles.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Saan siya sa Binondo? Address pls

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    There a two famous TCM doctor

Chen Shaoyi, OMD - Doctor of Oriental Medicine - Ito yung sa tingin ko updated sa current TCM at marunong magbasa ng result ng western medicine.

Unit 701 First Marcel Tower, 926 Araneta Avenue Quezon City.

415-38-33
    413-34-51

----

The other is Dr. Tan Ci Shou - Old school TCM doctor.

2nd Floor 912 Fu-Yong Mansion, Ongpin St., Binondo Manila

No telephone number.

-------

Check nyo na lang kung sino mas effective. Bring laboratory results, ultrasounds, MRI....etc (Dont show them the result agad. Let them assess you muna whether pulse reading or tongue diagnosis. Tapos kung sinabi meron ka sakit/bukol/tumor sa ganyan part ng katawan pero sa laboratory wala naman show them para mareassess kung ano talaga.

-----

Meron pala pinakabago TCM doctor .

Si Dr Philip Nino Tan Gatdue.

Contact — Philip Nino Tan-Gatue, MD, CAc, CMA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Dr Tan of Binondo (Traditional Chinese Medicine)