New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    sana mahal nyo talaga aso nyo....iba dyan habang cute and cuddly tapos kinakadena na lang....buti pa si bantay pagalagala

get dogs you can take care of- meaning you can afford to spend time with i.e. walking him, bathing him, socializing with other dogs, feeding, replenishing his water dish, picking up his crap

do the research kung anog klaseng aso yang kukunin mo...
    meron may mga ari ng dalmatian d2...did you know that's one of the most hard headed dogs prone to hip displasia...

dami gusto lab o may lab na...working dogs yan dude- give them all the stimulus they need para ma exercise or else you'll end up with a bored sad braking like crazy dog

dami tayong kasing hilig- latest gadget, pc mod, killer YM booting app, download sites, password sa adult site etc etc....

ayun yung aso mong hilig crated, caged, unsocialized, wasting away....dahil gusto sumali sa uso...di yan badminton kapatid

next big franchise business is doggie day care center kasi you've come to the point you have pay someone to take care of your dog

so do you and your dog a favor...send him old yeller's way
    at least may chance pa syang ma reincarnate you on the other hand will be stuck in Dantes' lowest ring

tama ka dyan bro, i too love dogs and actually we have lots of dogs, belgian, german sheps, beagle, rotts, labs, and am-bull. We really take care of them everyday and it's really a habit for us to take it for a walk. Too bad for our XXXL Rott who died while having his routine exercise, na burnt out yata pero hapon naman yun around 4 to 5pm.
    Dapat alagaan mo sila para di naman nila feel na pang past time lang.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    also don't forget to jack them off once in a while. hehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i like dogs and many other animals too. parang anak na din yan...kung mag-aanak ka dapat responsible ka sa pag-aalaga diba? especially dogs - talagang napaka-loyal sila and they are a better friend to you than some (most?) humans...

come to think of it, i would rather spend time with my dog rather than with many humans that i know...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bad driver
    :bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    mwehehe

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Baka wala nang puntahan ang thread na ito .. pero makikitawa din ako

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    hey I'm serious, I love them that much. I have 2 small male dogs. chihuahua and a pomeranian. well ok, they hump my leg, I let them... then some liquid comes out. I feel so used sometimes. hehehehe.

I stopped doing it na, btw kasi umaabuso.

PS... I'm not gay, Ok? I just live in a condo hence the tiny dogs. hehehe.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hey I'm serious, I love them that much. I have 2 small male dogs. chihuahua and a pomeranian. well ok, they hump my leg, I let them... then some liquid comes out. I feel so used sometimes. hehehehe.

I stopped doing it na, btw kasi umaabuso.

PS... I'm not gay, Ok? I just live in a condo hence the tiny dogs. hehehe.
    hmm...are you guys practicing safe ***? baka nagdadalang-aso ka na pre

:bwahaha: joke lang!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this is getting crazier!!!

ahrharharharhar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
dog owners...WARNING: incoming rant