New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,689
    #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_Kane View Post
    Wow!!!! Your EB is so cute!!! The coat looks really good too. I really like fat dogs My lab is a little overweight and her vet wants me to put her on a diet. Kaya lang it breaks my heart when she begs for more food so I usually give in.

    I cannot afford an EB because it's too expensive to maintain, Ganda naman ng pets mo sir! Aside from Koi fish and doggies, may iba pa ba?
    Thanks po ;)

    Merun ibon na pares bigay lang sa akin hindi ako mahilig kaya hindi ko alam kung ano tawag mmya aalamin ko nga hehe lagi ko inaantay mabura yung kulay (red/green) parang pinintahan kase handun lang sa lanai nakasabit kinukulit ng EB ko hehe

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    89
    #52
    Wow please take a picture din! Our old neighbor used to have a bird that talks. Ang lakas ng boses kasi I could hear it from my house. I never had the chance to see the bird though.

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,689
    #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_Kane View Post
    Wow please take a picture din! Our old neighbor used to have a bird that talks. Ang lakas ng boses kasi I could hear it from my house. I never had the chance to see the bird though.
    Parrot ? Or Maya i think nagsasalita din ...

    Wait are you CFY ?

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    89
    #54
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzie View Post
    Parrot ? Or Maya i think nagsasalita din ...

    Wait are you CFY ?
    Yes. Maya yung brown na common lang sa garden diba? Kung nagsasalita yun, hulihin ko na lahat ng nakikita ko sa garden namin

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,689
    #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_Kane View Post
    Yes. Maya yung brown na common lang sa garden diba? Kung nagsasalita yun, hulihin ko na lahat ng nakikita ko sa garden namin
    Haha oonga pala di nagsasalita maya wala talaga ako alam sa birds hehe

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    89
    #56
    You only know about one kind 'no? kidding.

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,689
    #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_Kane View Post
    You only know about one kind 'no? kidding.
    I didnt want to go there na nga sana ih hahaha

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,916
    #58
    I think Sir kenzie means mynah bird.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,689
    #59
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    I think Sir kenzie means mynah bird.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks sir Falken ;)

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    89
    #60
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    I think Sir kenzie means mynah bird.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Oh yeah. Mynah ba yung black and yellow?

    *kenzie, kinulang ka ng N :rofl:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Dog friendly establishments