New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    bakit, pareho lang ba ng amoy yun sa dark temptation ng axe?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    bakit, pareho lang ba ng amoy yun sa dark temptation ng axe?
    hehehe...di ko alam. kasi pag male deo ang pag usapan, ang commercial na yun sumasagi sa isip ko...natatawa lang ako...wehehehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Nahahalata mga fetish niyo.

..wehehehe

nataon lang siguro pero slightly obvious ba? hehehe

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I remember when I was a growing up adolescent, my mother buys NEKO 2% soap (blue soap with a distictive medicinal smell) and advises us to use it for our underarm. Very effective I would say and I don't need to put on a deodorant if I use it during bathing. Unfortunately, I don't see them anymore in the drugstores or supermarkets.

I have used calamansi also in the past and it is effective. The problem is my armpit skin gets irritated over prolonged use.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    nung nakita ko yung comercial ng axe akala ko chocolate scent yung amoy ng dark temptation

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    steifel driclor sa mercury. apply after taking a shower at night and rinse off when you shower in the morning. one roll-on bottle will last you months since its very effective medyo mahal lang. tsaka may stinging/irritation when you start the treatment. may iba sabi dust the armpits with baby powder before application will help in preventing stinging.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    just take a bath in the morning (w/deo) and in the evening

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
doctor for body odor?