New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post

teh best

yeah...ito lang...24 hours protection. shower ain't a good shower without safeguard. di ako kelanman nag deodorant. safeguard and waxing lang.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^^^ Nakakaputi din daw yan
    Ma'am Cathy do you have before after pics? parang di ako syado naniniwala sa mga info kapag walang visual eh if you do have lang naman by any chance ..

Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    yeah...ito lang...24 hours protection. shower ain't a good shower without safeguard. di ako kelanman nag deodorant. safeguard and waxing lang.
    Ma'am Abi masakit ba mag pa wax? i'm assuming here that you have experienced it

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzie View Post

Ma'am Abi masakit ba mag pa wax? i'm assuming here that you have experienced it
    Sir, first few sessions masakit...your pain threshold increases as waxing becomes more frequent...one day, you'll notice na konti na lang yung tumubo na hair, and not only that...the hairs become finer.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Kenzie, I don't use kalamansi on my underarms. I just heard that it helps whiten the underarms.

I don't know if it's true but the lady at the salon that used to do my waxing said that it helps whiten the underarms as well. I actually like waxing 'coz I love the feeling of warm wax on my skin. I guess the thicker the hair the more painful it is to wax?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    Sir, first few sessions masakit...your pain threshold increases as waxing becomes more frequent...one day, you'll notice na konti na lang yung tumubo na hair, and not only that...the hairs become finer.
    now i know hehehe ....

Kenzie, I don't use kalamansi on my underarms. I just heard that it helps whiten the underarms.

I don't know if it's true but the lady at the salon that used to do my waxing said that it helps whiten the underarms as well. I actually like waxing 'coz I love the feeling of warm wax on my skin. I guess the thicker the hair the more painful it is to wax?
    hmm bummer i was hoping you had a before/after pics nice info though thanks

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Who would want to look at someone else's kili kili diba? hahahaha

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    depends on the kili kili being looked at. if the kili kili is makinis, then people will look :D

seriously though, aside from hygiene, kumusta naman ung diet niya? malakas ba sa junk food, spicy food, etc? afaik me effect din to sa amoy/pawis ng tao. pansinin mo, kain ka ng dorito's taco flavor...babaho utut mo B)

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Nahahalata mga fetish niyo.

Maganda din na mag work out kasi napansin ko kapag nagwo work out ako mas maganda yung amoy ng pawis. Basta kung heavy yung work out use Cetaphil Anti Bacterial Soap and Fucidic Acid para iwas bacteria.

Importante din na yung shirts kahit sandali lang naisuot basta nahubad na wag ng suotin ulit. Dapat maganda din yung pagkakalaba kasi nakaka BO din ata pag di maayos ang laba.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; March 20th, 2009 at 01:07 PM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ligo lang with safeguard at adidas victory league deo lang ang katapat niyan, sa kin...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Nahahalata mga fetish niyo.

Importante din na yung shirts kahit sandali lang naisuot basta nahubad na wag ng suotin ulit. Dapat maganda din yung pagkakalaba kasi nakaka BO din ata pag di maayos ang laba.
    honga...wag mag auto reverse kahit sa undergarment...kahit di mahahalata, maamoy yan e...

Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    ligo lang with safeguard at adidas victory league deo lang ang katapat niyan, sa kin...
    i am reminded of that axe dark temptation commercial...kinagat (kinagat ba yun?) nung babae yung pwet ng lalaki...:rofl01:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
doctor for body odor?