New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you exercise a lot?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes......

6 50.00%
  • No.....

6 50.00%
  • I don't need to exercise cause im physically fit ( YES NAMAN! )

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    lifetime member of slimmers world smcity..goes to the gym 5-6x a week..well that's basically everyday..does 1 1/2 hr of advance step aerobics and then another 1 full hour of advance hi-low aerobics after that i do spot weight training..what can i say..i'm a gym buff..i live and breathe exercise..i compete once in awhile..my team holds the title from the last grand aerobics fusion..

no harsh words please..i'm a mom and old..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by spongee View Post
    lifetime member of slimmers world smcity..goes to the gym 5-6x a week..well that's basically everyday..does 1 1/2 hr of advance step aerobics and then another 1 full hour of advance hi-low aerobics after that i do spot weight training..what can i say..i'm a gym buff..i live and breathe exercise..i compete once in awhile..my team holds the title from the last grand aerobics fusion..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by spongee View Post

no pics=BS

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Here are my exercises:

Monday - badminton;
    Weekends - biking;
    Occassional - bowling
    When there's opportunity - walking;
    Office days - stair climbing;
    Everyday - knee bending.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I used to exercise at least thrice a week for 2 hours each session (45 mins cardio and the rest are weights). Maximum would be 5 x a week since I have a no diet and exrcise rule on weekends. I haven't gone to the gym since I started working which is almost a year (One of my motivations in having my own business is so I'd have time to go to the gym everyday again )

Does anyone ever feel dirty when you have no physical activity? I've been feeling like that lately. I have no way to go to the gym on weekdays since I go to work early and get home late. I was thinking of exercising on a Saturday but I know it's not enough.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; October 12th, 2009 at 11:03 AM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I usually do cycling in the morning and a 5 day split of weight training every afternoon. Something like:

Monday - chest
    Tuesday - side/rear delts, biceps
    Wednesday - legs
    Thursday - front delts, triceps
    Friday - back
    Saturday/Sunday - rest

When your body gets used to training, you'll feel like crap whenever you miss a whole week or more of it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Do you exercise a lot?