New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    May 4th Convention ang company sa Anaheim, California this July 30 - Aug 01at Marriott Hotel. Baka lang maligaw kayo or mga relatives nyo don. See the activities

http://www.stemtechevents.com/conv20...led_Promos.pdf

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Nice article written by Ms. Barbara Gonzales of Philippine Star in Lifestyle section last July 17, saturday issue " The Stem Enhance Miracle"
    She had a mild stroke and the product helped her a lot.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Here is the Article:

The Stem Enhance miracle
    SECOND WIND By Barbara C. Gonzalez (The Philippine Star) Updated July 17, 2010 12:00 AM Comments (1)

Must’ve been around the middle of January this year. Linda Lupton, an old friend of mine, said she ran into Gon Buñag, another old friend of mine, and asked if I would like to come and lunch with the two of them at her house. Of course I said I would love to. We sat chatting merrily about what had been happening to us when Gon mentioned a medicine he was taking. Something made me listen and say, give me a bottle. I realized it was expensive — P3,200 for 90 capsules — but a voice inside me made me do it. Someone was saying, try it. It’s meant for you. First time I ever heard a voice like that.
    I ordered even if I didn’t know what it was. Take three capsules a day, Gon said, but the voice inside me said, no, take two only. So I took two capsules a day and have been taking them ever since. During the first week I found I had a lot of energy. I woke up happy, would go to class to teach, come home still feeling great. Around Feb. 1, my family went to Laoag to celebrate my aunt’s 90th birthday. I told them about it and one of my male cousins, Pedro Syquia, ordered a bottle from me. When I asked him how he liked it, he said he had beaten younger friends at bicycling. He must be four years younger than I, meaning he is over 60. It looks like there is some sort of miracle here. I thought.
    Still I didn’t bother to find out what went into the capsules. Gon said something about algae found in some forest. I didn’t really care either because it was enough for me to know that I never felt this good, like I never had a stroke. I never ran out of steam. I always had the vigor to do more. Even my mind was clearing up, ridding itself of the cobwebs that came with my stroke.
    One day I decided to look at the label. StemEnhance, it read, a patented natural botanical extract of Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (which they abbreviate as AFA) that is traditionally used as a food supplement. What’s that? I got into my laptop, went to google.com and looked up stemenhance. Oh okay, it isn’t an algae found in some forest. Somewhere in Oregon there is a lake that was the result of some volcanic eruption many years ago — or something like that — and Aphanizomenon flos-aquae grows there abundantly. That is the main ingredient of StemEnhance. What it does is about 45 minutes after you take it, it makes your bone marrow release more stem cells into your body. Stem cells repair any disrepair your body has. It is good for the cardiovascular system, which is maybe why that voice told me to take it.
    It works like a dream for me. I have never taken any other drugs that have made me feel this healthy, this energetic, this good. Remember, in September 2003 I had a mild stroke and found out afterwards that even mild strokes take a long time to heal. I have been prescribed all sorts of chemical drugs by doctors, but I’ve refused to take them. Chemicals make me uncomfortable and they were so expensive. But StemEnhance has thrown out my concern over expense. This has proven to be worth my while.
    The last time Gon delivered my bottle of medicine, he said he lost eight pounds even though he was still eating as much. He also said StemEnhance might make his salt-and-pepper hair, now mostly salt, more peppery, more black. I too have lost weight just like that with no change in my diet and in my consumption patterns. In 2001 I stopped smoking (after 40 years of smoking) and put on 30 pounds by just breathing. It was easy to take off the first 10 but the rest was difficult and I decided not to care.
    Now I am more or less back to my weight before I stopped smoking. I don’t weigh myself because I haven’t weighed myself in so long my scales died but I go by measurements. I have lost two inches all around. That is impressive. The leggings that used to fit me snugly now I have to pull up to around two inches above my waist. Last week I went out with more of my old friends and they told me I looked good. Imagine! After all those years of not saying anything about the way I looked, they said I looked good. I was thrilled. What did all that? What was the new thing I did? I drank two capsules of StemEnhance a day.
    My blood pressure? Normal, steadily normal at 120/80. Well, at night I continue to take my Carica herbals for the heart — herbalberry, mangosteen and lemongrass capsules. Those help, too, and I will not stop them.
    I have tried many, many medicines, nutritional products, natural products. Nothing is better for me than StemEnhance. I believe it is the best suited for my body type. It gives me so much vim and vigor and it even makes me look younger. What else can anyone want?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ano na kaya nangyari sa MLM na ito

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Baka GTOil na.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    pag hot pa ang isang MLM talo ka talaga pag nakipag argue ka

balikan mo after a year or 2 then we'll see how hot they really are

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    Baka GTOil na.
    Every time na nakakabasa or nakakarinig ako ng about sa MLM, yung GTOil na yung naaalala ko.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nasaan na yun mga MLM members sa kotse.com dati?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *ULS daig mo pa si Cuevas nung binakbakan mo yung TS ayun tuloy nasa Quiapo na nagtitinda ng halamang ugat

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
A different kind of food supplement