New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Sanofi a French pharmaceutical company has acquired approval in Mexico and pending approval in India for "dengvaxia"

Sanofi gets first approval for dengue vaccine - PMLiVE

Hope we get this soon..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Sanofi a French pharmaceutical company has acquired approval in Mexico and pending approval in India for "dengvaxia"

Sanofi gets first approval for dengue vaccine - PMLiVE

Hope we get this soon..

Speaking about dengue, i once heard on 'mabeauty po naman' hosted by ms cory quirino that they had tried a zapper device on a patient in a cagayan hospital that the patient's platelets was so low (50k). After using the electrical device, the patient recovered after 24 hours. Same device was used at the veterans regional hospital and a patient recovered. I wrote to the heads of these two hospitals and they were silent about it. (nginig b silang dalawa).

May alternative healing methods na rin sa VRH but the use of electrical devices using microcurrents is still not used as of this writing. The theory given is that the small amount of electrical current will kill the pathogens in the blood. At first, i found this healing method very funny, however I have read that these technique is used in some hospitals in the US. There is an american patent that use micro currents for healing. I also found out that there is a filipino who cured himself and his son of hiv/hepa.

There is a new terrible disease that affects newborn babies to be deformed because their mothers had the disease during pregnancy. The medical entities had advised mothers to delay pregnancy for two years; by that time a new cure will be available. Wow! kwarta na naman 'to, tol. In some US hospitals and esp in europe, ucurrents is being used with success. Walang side effects kung hindi magagamot ang pasyente. In fact, there are patents in the US that use ucurrents for healing. Syempre, di pa alam ng mga ganid na taong ito with warped dna's. sorry, a spade is a spade.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ^ i'm not too sure about being the test subjects of a new vaccine, but on the other hand, dengue does pose a more imminent threat.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Bro..I spent way too much helping dengue patients hehehe.

Any hope is good

When theyre spitting blood...its just tough

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Did some reading of scientific publications before commenting on this hot issue

Turns out dengue experts have known for a long time that a 2nd dengue infection is more severe than the first

In the 1st infection you only get flu-like symptoms

If you get infected again but with another strain (there are 4 dengue strains), your body could overreact causing dengue hemorrhagic fever / dengue shock syndrome

Kaya pala sabi they shouldn't have given vaccine to those who have never gotten dengue

Coz the vaccine acts like the first infection

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Since hindsight is 20/20

They should have tested those kids first kung meron dengue antibodies

They should not have given the vaccine to those without antibodies

Well Sanofi can argue they only gave the vaccine to those 9 yrs and older. By the time a kid reaches 9 it's more likely he/she has already been exposed to dengue

But age is no guarantee that a kid has already been exposed to dengue

The damage is done

Nobody knows how many of those 700,000 plus kids are dengue-naive

Obserbahan nalang ng mga magulang anak nila
    Last edited by uls; December 3rd, 2017 at 01:01 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    kailangan talaga magka-open space park for every 4kilometer sa city....

ito yung resbak ng mga lamok...... puro cemento na.....

we are a tropical country.... we need to maintain identity ng pinas..... bakit pa condo-condo.... pa mall-mall......

for me the best is to harmonize with the lamok.... give them their space.....

wala ng mini-forest sa metro manila...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Since hindsight is 20/20

They should have tested those kids first kung meron dengue antibodies

They should not have given the vaccine to those without antibodies

Well Sanofi can argue they only gave the vaccine to those 9 yrs and older. By the time a kid reaches 9 it's more likely he/she has already been exposed to dengue

But age is no guarantee that a kid has already been exposed to dengue

The damage is done

Nobody knows how many of those 700,000 plus kids are dengue-naive

Obserbahan nalang ng mga magulang anak nila
    While Sanofi has been compliant and rational in its disclosure, it is regrettable that the only thing the local media has focused on are statements of the “I told you so” brigade who were opposed to the vaccinations on differing grounds. In hindsight, they are now proven “right,” but why in the first place did they not convince government or Congress to stop the drug from being used? They failed because they fought their battle in the field of politics and press release or media interviews, instead of science and professionalism. Some had agendas in government, others were promoting their lifestyle beliefs and as a result the real arguments against the dengue vaccine got polluted or diluted. Unfortunately even the politicians who were indifferent then are now charging into the fray like righteous warriors. Some one should hand them each a sash with the motto: “So Ignorant yet So Arrogant.”

‘The sky is falling’ | Opinion, News, The Philippine Star | philstar.com

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post
    While Sanofi has been compliant and rational in its disclosure, it is regrettable that the only thing the local media has focused on are statements of the “I told you so” brigade who were opposed to the vaccinations on differing grounds. In hindsight, they are now proven “right,” but why in the first place did they not convince government or Congress to stop the drug from being used? They failed because they fought their battle in the field of politics and press release or media interviews, instead of science and professionalism. Some had agendas in government, others were promoting their lifestyle beliefs and as a result the real arguments against the dengue vaccine got polluted or diluted. Unfortunately even the politicians who were indifferent then are now charging into the fray like righteous warriors. Some one should hand them each a sash with the motto: “So Ignorant yet So Arrogant.”

‘The sky is falling’ | Opinion, News, The Philippine Star | philstar.com
    someone really earn a lot on thisDengue Vaccine by 2016 in exchange for many innocent peopleDengue Vaccine by 2016 nasaan kunsensya nyoDengue Vaccine by 2016

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast