New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    sirs, ma'am is this product available locally? - CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) Machine (website: http://www.cpap.com/ )

I'm very much interested with this medical device not for me but for my father. May I ask for information as to where i may be able get one, please if you could also provide contact details for the store. I'll be very much grateful and is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance
    Mods I'm not sure if I posted in the right section. Please accept my apologies .

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dude, try Mercury first, especially the bigger branches, if they can source you one.

If not, try to visit Dr. Michael Sarte, director of the sleep disorder division of Medical City. He's my son's sleep doctor as well. I'm sure he or his secretary can source you a unit.

You might want to check out online stores as well and ask for a quote (with US-US shipping) and use Johnny Air to ship your machine back to Phil.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    sir theveed, thank you so much for the information. Like what you've said, we'll try first at mercury then if to no avail, i'll try to contact doctor Sarte.
    Again sir, thank you so much!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by xer View Post
    sir theveed, thank you so much for the information. Like what you've said, we'll try first at mercury then if to no avail, i'll try to contact doctor Sarte.
    Again sir, thank you so much!
    Bro, you can order thru www.respironics.com. The patient interface (masks) attached to the tube from the machine are locally made (Philippines). So if you see "Respironics" logo it was made here...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    thak you for the info sir, as of now ok naman na po father ko , naging stable napo . thankyou again.

CPAP(Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) Machine