New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3915 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    However, all three Chinese were later allowed to leave the hospital and proceed to Boracay Island for their vacation.
    3 Chinese nationals bound for Boracay quarantined for mysterious virus >> Manila Bulletin News

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bakit hinde na-quarantine? If we're so lenient sa mga gahyan, this will be the next big crisis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Bakit hinde na-quarantine? If we're so lenient sa mga gahyan, this will be the next big crisis.

i was wondering about that, myself.
    at the least, they should have been quarantined until the results of the tests are out.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    4 na namatay sa China. Kailan pa maghigpit dito sa mga pumapasok na intsik?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    This is going to be a big problem, daming mainland chinese that will traveling abroad bcoz of the chinese new year holiday our government should be strict of them entering our country.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Dr. Cornelio Cuachon Jr., Aklan provincial health officer, denied, however, that the three were quarantined as erroneously reported by other media outlets.

We just took samples from them and they were allowed to proceed to Boracay. They were all outpatients,” Cuachon told the INQUIRER.
    Coronavirus scare prompts tight screening for Boracay-bound tourists as 3 Chinese show flu symptoms | Inquirer News

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Monseratto; January 21st, 2020 at 10:12 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i wonder how he would have felt, if the results came back as "positive for yersinia pestis antigen".
    heh heh.
    "medical nightmares."

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    First confirmed case in the PH...

CDN Digital
    9 mins ·

JUST IN: Department of Health (DOH) Secretary Francisco Duque III confirmed that a 5 year-old child from Wuhan City is admitted in a hospital in Cebu City after testing positive for being infected of a new coronavirus strain.

Duque said samples of the patient were sent to Australia to determine the kind of strain of coronavirus. | . Morexette Erram and Futch Inso

Page 1 of 3915 123451151101 ... LastLast
China Corona Virus Outbreak