New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2918 of 3915 FirstFirst ... 281828682908291429152916291729182919292029212922292829683018 ... LastLast
Results 29,171 to 29,180 of 39146
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    They only discount medicine for seniors for one month. I don't go to the bank naman every month. Since the pandemic, I have only been in the bank less than 6 times ata. My Dad's pension has a problem kasi and it's passbook so I have to go there. One time I closed my BPI account. The other time naman my account was flagged as dormant so I had to appear. Pati mga div cheques ng Dad ko na stale na because I refused to go to the bank in 2020. Ganyan extent ang iwas ko sa pag labas.

Also, assuming I buy the medicines good for 3 months. Lalabas at lalabas ang tao for other essential reasons. Like I said, marami na nga akong essential na na forego like my teeth na ilang weeks ng masakit and my lab/blood works (paid for already pero hindi na natest) Yung results nga ng ultrasound ko at holter test hindi ko na na claim e that was more than a year na. Sana hindi pa tinatapon ng St Luke's

I thought kasi grabe na ang pagkukulong na ginagawa ko, does that mean may ibang tao (18-59) na hindi lumalabas for 3 months or more at a time?
    I see. Forego mo na muna senior discount for meds every two months for your peace of mind. Hehe Your dad’s pension let it accumulate na lang muna. But then my essentials ka pa so might as well isabay mo na nga lang paglabas nga. Anyways I know you’re doing naman what you think is best. Ingat out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if you're not vaccinated, it is fearful to step out of the house.
    that alone, is enough to keep some folks in the house for long periods of time.
    I don't know a single person aside from the seniors at home and my 94 yr old lola who has not stepped out of the house for a whole year.

Normal na normal na buhay ng mga Pilipino. Pag lumalabas ako it actually frustrates me when it is TRAFFIC. Bakit traffic when people should be staying at home. What are these people doing out? Lahat sila mag mercury at grocery? Kaya naa awa ako sa sarili ko kasi ako na lang ba yung t*nga na nagkukulong sa bahay. Hindi ko nga na enjoy joblessness ko. Even here in Tsikot, people step out of their homes for various reasons. Sa nakikita ko sa FB, even with my close friends and relatives, may mga kumakain na sa labas. Mas lalo sa social media nga nago out of town, kain sa labas, meet friends and family.

I absolutely do not believe that majority of Filipinos are taking the same precautions as I do. Grocery na nga lang ako nakakalabas but is seems like that is off the list with the #^*&#^ China virus delta variant. I am so angry talaga. Kaninang umaga nahihirapan na naman ako huminga. No more Dr Cutie to calm me down.

It says in the article that seniors and those with comorbidities even VACCINATED are not safe and should wear N95

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    I see. Forego mo na muna senior discount for meds every two months for your peace of mind. Hehe Your dad’s pension let it accumulate na lang muna. But then my essentials ka pa so might as well isabay mo na nga lang paglabas nga. Anyways I know you’re doing naman what you think is best. Ingat out there.

I can't. Hindi naman kami mayaman na kayang i forego ang discount. That's 32% total because they remove the VAT. And even if I were rich, I will still avail of that discount. Sa dami ng kurakot ng goverment, diyan na lang makikinabang ng benefit.

My Dad's pension since 2020 hindi pa nga na withdraw then stupid SSS deactivated it. I've been trying to fix it but our HIGHLY INEFFICIENT SSS e halos one year na wala pa nangyayari. I can't imagine how it would be for people who depend on a monthly pension. Pero napipikon na rin ako sa kanila.

Pag lumalabas ako isang lakaran lang talaga (mercury + grocery) pero minsan kinukulang oras. Saka nakakainis naman ata na ako hindi lalabas ng 3 mos or more samantalang ibang tao normal na normal ang buhay? That is what frustrates me. I am sacrificing so much to keep myself and my family protected pero yung iba parang wala lang. Baka kaya hindi natatapos yung virus ang daming mga tao na alis ng alis ng bahay

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    500-days-community-quarantine-27jul2021-.jpg

A grim reminder for today

Salot talaga itong CHINA WUHAN VIRUS

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    You’ll be needing a 3rd shot of chinavac after all...
    Antibodies from Sinovac's COVID-19 shot fade after about 6 months, booster helps – study

Antibodies triggered by Sinovac Biotech's COVID-19 vaccine decline below a key threshold from around six months after a second dose for most recipients, although a third shot could have a strong boosting effect, according to a lab study.

For participants receiving two doses, two or four weeks apart, only 16.9% and 35.2% respectively still had a level of neutralizing antibodies above the threshold six months after the second dose, the paper said

When participants in some cohorts were given a third dose, about six months after the second, neutralizing antibody levels after a further 28 days had increased around 3-5 fold from the levels seen four weeks after the second dose, the study showed.

Researchers cautioned the study did not test the antibodies' effect against more transmissible variants, and that further research was needed to assess antibody duration after a third shot.
    Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Monseratto; July 27th, 2021 at 10:05 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    500th day of community quarantine?

but the ones who are criticizing the gov't are the same ones who want tighter restrictions

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    https://twitter.com/inquirerdotnet/s...948220942?s=21

Bahala na daw kayo LGU!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    500th day of community quarantine?

but the ones who are criticizing the gov't are the same ones who want tighter restrictions
    I feel like the gov is not doing enough.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    then lockdown pa more

coz that's the only way the gov't deals with the pandemic

China Corona Virus Outbreak