New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2515 of 3915 FirstFirst ... 241524652505251125122513251425152516251725182519252525652615 ... LastLast
Results 25,141 to 25,150 of 39146
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I am scared baka sa vaccination site pa nila makuha since they have not stepped out of the house since March 2020. Yung second Mom ko naman, I never tested her for covid

I am scared kasi baka sa vaccination site pa makuha or better to wait for a safer vaccine since they do not go out naman. Pwede pala i reschedule, the question is when...

How long after a person has covid can he or she take the vaccine? Kasi I never had my second mom tested so I will never know nga. Don't know if safe na siya for vaccine
    I was told dun sa vaccination center, 2 weeks since last symptoms.
    It was in the papers they ask you to fill up in the vaccination center in Makati.
    As long as your parents know the protocol of how not to get covid while outside they will be safe.
    Problem lang is baka since they havn't gone out for over a year, baka naman makipag chikka sila sa mga HCW dun.
    Kung sa Makati sila mag vaccine, the places are very wide and open including those places inside the exclusive makati villages.
    Don't wait for the better vaccine because they are being promised to us by politicians.
    May tiwala ka ba sa sinasabi ng mga politicians na iyan.
    News is coming out that some cities in NCR are running out of Sinovac. kaya if may schedule na, get the vaccine.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    despite all the press releases na nag order na sila Razon, Pangilinan, Unilab, etc

keep in mind ung Astra na inorder ni Concepcion Go Negosyo last Nov hanggang ngayon wala pa

ung astra na dumating sa atin donation from covax

as far as today is concerned wala pa Western vaccine dumating na PURCHASE ng Pinas

Wala

Zero

Nada

tapos babaha daw ng bakuna sa 2nd half?

talaga lang ha

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Yup get it now, as soon as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Philippines eyes buying Moderna's coronavirus booster shot | Philstar.com

(We plan that instead of procuring the five million vaccine doses, we might buy the booster already.)
    Galvez said that Moderna’s booster can be used alongside any other coronavirus vaccine.
    Ganyan mga politicians.
    Dapat yan kausap na nila ngayon ang Moderna to get the Booster shots. Jump the Queue.
    From what i know pinaguusapan pa nila. Pagnatapos ang usapan at gusto na nila bumili ng booster shot nasa likod na tayo ng pila for the Moderna Booster shot.

he said the government aims to ramp up inoculations to 120,000 doses per day in the so-called NCR+ bubble by June as long as there are 3.3 million doses available each month.
    3.3 Million doses available a month?
    panaginip.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pfizer and Moderna darating na daw sa may or June. China Corona Virus OutbreakChina Corona Virus Outbreak

Ok yan para marami mag antay at hinde mahaba pila sa sinovac ngayon.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    maniniwala lang ako when the cargo plane lands

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005

ung original hirap na hirap makakuha ung booster pa

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post

ung original hirap na hirap makakuha ung booster pa
    Tatlong na nga sa linya para kahit wala original meron naman booster

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    when the booster comes out, the US will naturally prioritize domestic use first

why would they set aside some production for export?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005

China Corona Virus Outbreak