New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2491 of 3914 FirstFirst ... 239124412481248724882489249024912492249324942495250125412591 ... LastLast
Results 24,901 to 24,910 of 39136
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrunzala View Post

wow ang konyo naman!
    Naka order na mga big corporations since early this year ng pfizer and moderna. Hindi naman ang government natin ang problema, mga pharmaceuticals ang hindi makapag deliver. They prioritize their own citizens.

Kahit yung Astra, naka hold din ang pag export from manufacturing countries like India and South Korea.
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Omg ayoko ng singkit na anak haha, ma discriminate lang sa US. I'll drink now na kaya. I am starting to feel my arms parang heavy China Corona Virus Outbreak Unahan ko na kaya bago ako mag fever?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Let your immune system handle it w/o assistance, if you can bear.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    pinoys are afraid of the strangers all around them, those they walk by on the street, the delivery man who brought packages, yet pag kamsama mga coworkers, barakada, kapitbahay at mga family members they loosen their guard and bring down their mask. kaya and dami infections.

whether its airborne or Aerosolized, the protocol for prevention remains mostly the same.
    touche!
    natumpukan mo!
    and they still dare to wonder why...
    heh heh.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Let your immune system handle it w/o assistance, if you can bear.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    okay, mababa kasi pain threshold ko

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    touche!
    natumpukan mo!
    and they still dare to wonder why...
    heh heh.
    Dapat talaga pag hindi same household, di pwede remove mask. Our NEW rule since April, masks na rin at home. I am only mask free inside my room. I NEVER remove my mask when I am outside. Even when I am at my 94 yr old Lola's house, they always serve me food when I visit but I don't touch it. Take out na lang I haven't seen any of my friends since Feb 2020

Basta once I step out of my house, that mask is never taken off til I get home, so no drinking and eating, I also don't pee kaya when I am going out I don't drink or eat from the time I wake up
    Last edited by _Cathy_; April 17th, 2021 at 08:13 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrunzala View Post
    aba malay mo this could be the Globalist plan, cryptocurrency would replace paper money because it would mean more control for them
    mas di nga nila macontrol ang crypto walang central authority ang crypto kalat kalat ang miners all over the world walang central bank ang crypto

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I am starting to feel my arms parang heavy China Corona Virus Outbreak Unahan ko na kaya bago ako mag fever?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Yan din lang side effect ko, heavy yung arms. same with my parents and yung isang senior na maid namin.
    I never got fever. yung prarents ko naman took paracetamol in the evening and never experienced fever.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    As mentioned already by other tsikoteers here, the best way to get infected by covid is by removing your facemask and inhaling those covid infested air, and by touching your face (e.g. poking your nose, rubbing your eyes) with unsanitized hands.

Kissing your partner is also a good way to get covid if in case your partner happens to be asymptomatic.

Science Brief: SARS-CoV-2 and Surface (Fomite) Transmission for Indoor Community Environments | CDC

The principal mode by which people are infected with SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) is through exposure to respiratory droplets carrying infectious virus. It is possible for people to be infected through contact with contaminated surfaces or objects (fomites), but the risk is generally considered to be low.screenshot_20210417-195723_firefox.jpg

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    As mentioned already by other tsikoteers here, the best way to get infected by covid is by removing your facemask and inhaling those covid infested air, and by touching your face (e.g. poking your nose, rubbing your eyes) with unsanitized hands.

Kissing your partner is also a good way to get covid if in case your partner happens to be asymptomatic.

Science Brief: SARS-CoV-2 and Surface (Fomite) Transmission for Indoor Community Environments | CDC

The principal mode by which people are infected with SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) is through exposure to respiratory droplets carrying infectious virus. It is possible for people to be infected through contact with contaminated surfaces or objects (fomites), but the risk is generally considered to be low.screenshot_20210417-195723_firefox.jpg
    I posted something about transmission earlier, that one from Dr. Eric Topol. It would be of great value to read it also because aside from what we know about droplet & fomite transmission, a greater driver for it’s spread is the aerosol transmission, which would explain the greater number of cases in enclosed, poorly ventilated areas & in condominiums, hotels & offices offices where the infected air is transported through ventilation ducts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I posted something about transmission earlier, that one from Dr. Eric Topol. It would be of great value to read it also because aside from what we know about droplet & fomite transmission, a greater driver for it’s spread is the aerosol transmission, which would explain the greater number of cases in enclosed, poorly ventilated areas & in condominiums, hotels & offices offices where the infected air is transported through ventilation ducts.

Buildings with centralised AC units seem to be the culprit

Offices tend to have the same AC unit each floor, same with hotels. It depends for Condominiums, some Rockwell condos have centralised units; but a vast majority have separate AC units.

Centralised is more energy efficient, but only with full utilisation

Malls are also centralised

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    Buildings with centralised AC units seem to be the culprit

Offices tend to have the same AC unit each floor, same with hotels. It depends for Condominiums, some Rockwell condos have centralised units; but a vast majority have separate AC units.

Centralised is more energy efficient, but only with full utilisation

Malls are also centralised
    That is why its important to have a properly fitting mask in these places. Just imagine, with the new studies, the mere action of talking releases volumes of contagion into the air, enabling it to be sucked into the vents & spread.

China Corona Virus Outbreak