New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1807 of 3915 FirstFirst ... 170717571797180318041805180618071808180918101811181718571907 ... LastLast
Results 18,061 to 18,070 of 39146
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    I watch the video of Nas daily and according to him things will not be normalize for at least 2 more years. Should we not be optimistic for the vaccine be made available to us early next year? so that we can remove our face mask and face shield and breathe again freely.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    I'm trying to recall kung anong sakit ang naalis na ng vaccine sa pinas and how long did it take. Then adjust that time to how bigger this Covid-19 is. I believe this disease will be here in PH for a long time. And most people would still wear face mask long after the pandemic is gone.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    many have impression or expectation a vaccine will solve everything

tingin ko malabo

it's not like measles vaccine where 1 shot gives you lifelong immunity

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Off the top of my head the only disease that has been wiped out by vaccine is smallpox

Polio almost pero bumalik

mga childhood vaccines (diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, measles, mumps, rubella)

those are effective in preventing diseases that extended our lifespan

before childhood vaccines many kids don't make it to adulthood kaya dati kailangan manganak ng 12 para meron ilan umabot

now you can have 1 or 2 kids only

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    many have impression or expectation a vaccine will solve everything

tingin ko malabo

it's not like measles vaccine where 1 shot gives you lifelong immunity
    Bettee than nothing, labor making annual vaccination pa yan parang flu shots. Ok pa rin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    I watch the video of Nas daily and according to him things will not be normalize for at least 2 more years. Should we not be optimistic for the vaccine be made available to us early next year? so that we can remove our face mask and face shield and breathe again freely.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Most of the vaccines being developed may be approved before the year ends, and available for manufacturing by early next year. But the question is, when will it be available in mass quantities here in the Philippines and other developing countries?
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Bettee than nothing, labor making annual vaccination pa yan parang flu shots. Ok pa rin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brightside!

Sent from my SM-A315G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Most of the vaccines being developed may be approved before the year ends, and available for manufacturing by early next year. But the question is, when will it be available in mass quantities here in the Philippines and other developing countries?

For sure many private hospitals will have them available and desperate people will pay for them...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Kahit nakapag vaccine na ang iba. I know, mag Facemask pa rin sila. Kasabay na ng posporo, candy ang Fmask sa tindahan ni aling Nina.

Sent from my SM-A315G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I'm trying to recall kung anong sakit ang naalis na ng vaccine sa pinas and how long did it take.k
    smallpox. although it is still seen in isolated areas in other parts of the globe like sub-saharan africa..
    polio. well, almost. and it needs constant vaccination, lest it upsurges. the classic polio victim that we have in our minds, is but 10% of the breadth of polio. the rest range from mild to asymptomatic. as i remember, the number of polio cases went up shortly after parents refused vaccination as a result of the denggoyvaxia affair.
    many childhood viral illnesses are uncommon nowadays, because of vaccination.
    tetanus used to be commonplace. not so common now. notice that most hospitals prescribe tetanus vaccine and antibody shots when one acquires a "potentially dirty wound".

constant vaccination is needed, as there are always pockets of remaining illness here and there, waiting to be re-awakened. we need the vaccines to hold up our herd immunity.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

China Corona Virus Outbreak