New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1779 of 3915 FirstFirst ... 167917291769177517761777177817791780178117821783178918291879 ... LastLast
Results 17,781 to 17,790 of 39146
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Mahirap maginput pag regular ka sa establishments. Dati nga napost ko dito yung babaeng sekyu pag kapkap sa skinyy jeans ko pinisil talaga pwet ko.

Sarap talaga pag desktop computer ang dali magmulti quote
    tama si boybi!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Not sure kung nasagot na sa thread pero ask ko lang..

Assuming na may vaccine na available at kunwari available ito for free covered ng Philhealth or Govt, kelangan ba 100% sure na wala kang COVID or need mo ba mag pa test muna bago ka pwede mag pa vaccine?

Ano mangyayari kung nag pa vaccinate and may COVID ka pala at that time?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Never ba in history ng Philippines nakapag import tayo ng ganyan ka temperature sensitive na commodities or products?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    A small amount of viral load received while wearing mask of any kind may induce immune respons while remaining asymptomatic..

“This face mask is more guaranteed to protect me against COVID than when I take a COVID vaccine,” Redfield said, referring to COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus. That disease has now killed about 200,000 people in the United States.

Redfield went on to say that a vaccine could have an immunogenicity of 70 percent, meaning that it may not work in close to one-third of people to whom it is administered.

“If I don’t get an immune response, the vaccine’s not going to protect me. This face mask will.”

A recent article in the New England Journal of Medicine suggested that “since masks can filter out some virus-containing droplets” but not all viral particles, a mask could act as a kind of exposure therapy, prepping the body to fight the coronavirus without actually sickening the subject.

“If this theory bears out, population-wide masking, with any type of mask that increases acceptability and adherence, might contribute to increasing the proportion of SARS-CoV-2 infections that are asymptomatic,” the article said. The reasoning behind this idea is that people wearing masks would receive a much smaller viral load than people without masks.
    Here's when idiot chief comes in..

The comments bluntly contradicted what President Trump said during a televised town hall the evening before. “A lot of people think the masks are not good,” he said before going on to discuss how restaurant waiters “play” with their masks.

He also wondered why Joe Biden, the former vice president, has not instituted a mask mandate. As a private citizen, Biden does not have that power. As a current government official, Trump does.

The White House did not respond to a Yahoo News request for comment. A national mask mandate from Trump is highly unlikely.

Absent a mask mandate or new lockdown-like restrictions, the nation will have to wait for a vaccine. That could be a long wait. In his testimony, Redfield said that even if such a vaccine is forthcoming in the next two or three months, its supply will be “very limited,” meaning that it will be many more months until ordinary Americans are able to receive inoculations.
    CDC chief: Masks are better at stopping coronavirus than a vaccine

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Never ba in history ng Philippines nakapag import tayo ng ganyan ka temperature sensitive na commodities or products?

We do

like meat and other perishable stuff

pero sobra selan naman ung mRNA vaccines

i don't think may problema sa shipping from US to PH... kaya yan

it's what happens after mag arrive ang vaccine sa PH

24 to 48 hours lang daw shelf life nyan

so from airport derecho sa St Lukes BGC no problem tapos nandun na mga tao na magpapabakuna

pero kung gagamitin ang mRNA vaccines sa less developed areas ng PH i highly doubt they can pull it off

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    that is if we really do get those mRNA vaccines from pfizer and moderna

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    and this is why i'm skeptical

lahat ng vaccine na nasa production ngayon (kahit wala pa regulatory approval) is already spoken for

paid na yan

tapos ang Pinas nakikipagusap palang sa Pfizer, Moderna etc

China Corona Virus Outbreak