New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1116 of 3915 FirstFirst ... 101610661106111211131114111511161117111811191120112611661216 ... LastLast
Results 11,151 to 11,160 of 39146
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    shadow example

Last edited by uls; May 11th, 2020 at 02:29 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Paano na ung mga suppliers nila ng heavy equipment? May utang pa naman ung sa mga banko.
    ung mga contractor na bumili ng heavy equipment sila ang may utang sa bangko

bumili sila via financing like Orix Metro Leasing (owned by Metrobank) or BDO leasing etc

as far as we're concerned bayad na kami

di ko alam ano style ng ibang heavy equipment supplier

may kilala ako nag papautang sa customer in-house financing 1 year to pay

mag bibigay ung customer ng isang dated check + 11 post dated checks

sigurado nagsi-talbugan mga cheke

di namin style yan conservative kami

DREAMUR noong isang araw ka pa parang meron ka gusto sabihin

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ang lupet ng mga contractor iniwan nalang mga construction worker nila sa jobsite wala sweldo

nasa news mga construction worker taga probinsya stranded sa metro manila dahil na-lockdown

anong klase mga amo nila di man lang bigyan ng pambili pagkain
    Most of these are the SubContractors of the big Gen Contrators (MDC, MEC, Megawide, EEI, DMCI, etc) doing the office and residential buildings.
    By contracts these Sub Con has to the projects walang obligation yung mga Gen Con sa tao ng SubCon.
    Ang Mahirap pa nyan are the Payments of the Gen Con are usually Delayed.
    These SubCons arn't those uber rich persons. Most are middle income persons or company with lots of Loans from the bank.
    Kawawa yung mga Workers kasi they can't go home due to the Quarantine Can't send money home din dahil wala sweldo plus kulan pa yung binibigay na pagkain sa kanila.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sa ngayon tulog mga inventory sa bodega

di naman inuupahan ang bodega

tsaka di naman utang ang puhunan

kahit matulog yan nang ilan taon ok lang di naman nasisira ang heavy equipment di naman pagkain yan
    Last edited by uls; May 11th, 2020 at 02:50 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^^^

hindi nakapagtataka na nangyayayari ito sa atin.

kahit nga sa mayayaman na bansa like switzerland ay problema din nila ang working poor dahil sa covid19 effect!

More than 1, queue for food in rich Geneva amid virus shutdown

GENEVA (Reuters) - More than 1,000 people queued up on Saturday to get free food parcels in Geneva, underscoring the impact of the coronavirus epidemic on the working poor and undocumented immigrants even in wealthy Switzerland.

The line of people stretched for more than 1 km (half a mile) outside an ice rink where volunteers were handing out around 1,500 parcels to people who started queuing as early as 5 a.m.

"At the end of the month, my pockets are empty. We have to pay the bills, the insurance, everything," said Ingrid Berala, a Geneva resident from Nicaragua who works part-time. "This is great, because there is food for a week, a week of relief...I don't know for next week."

In a nation of nearly 8.6 million, 660,000 people in Switzerland were poor in 2018, charity Caritas says, particularly single parents and those with a low level of education unable to find work after losing a job.

More than 1.1 million people were at risk of poverty, which means they have less than 60% of the median income, which was 6,538 Swiss francs ($6,736) for a full-time job in 2018.

Swiss bank UBS has calculated that Geneva is the second-most expensive global city for a family of three to live in, behind only Zurich. While average incomes are also high, that helps little for people struggling to make ends meet.

"I think a lot people are aware of this, but it is different to see this with your own eyes," said Silvana Matromatteo, head of the aid group Geneva Solidarity Caravan.

"We had people in tears who said 'It is not possible that it is happening in my country'. But it is here and maybe the COVID-19 brought everything out and this is good, because we will be able to take measures to support all these workers, because they are workers above all."

Patrick Wieland, chief of mission for the Doctors Without Borders group, said a survey last week showed just over half the food recipients interviewed were undocumented, while others had attained legal status, were Swiss or were seeking asylum.

Just over 3% had been tested positive for COVID-19, three times the overall rate in Geneva, which he attributed to poor and overcrowded housing.

"In Geneva, one of the richest cities in the world, there have always been people living precariously, especially all the people who work as housekeepers, in agriculture, on construction sites or in hotels, and they found themselves overnight without a job because of COVID-19," he said.

One illegal immigrant who called himself Fernando said he lost his restaurant job during the crisis and had no pay.

"I'm very grateful to receive this help and if the situation changes for me, I am committing to do the same thing that they are doing for me," he said.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A #COVID19 patient has escaped an isolation facility in Davao City last Saturday, Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio confirms | via *ChrislenBulosan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ung mga contractor na bumili ng heavy equipment sila ang may utang sa bangko

bumili sila via financing like Orix Metro Leasing (owned by Metrobank) or BDO leasing etc

as far as we're concerned bayad na kami

di ko alam ano style ng ibang heavy equipment supplier

may kilala ako nag papautang sa customer in-house financing 1 year to pay

mag bibigay ung customer ng isang dated check + 11 post dated checks

sigurado nagsi-talbugan mga cheke

di namin style yan conservative kami

DREAMUR noong isang araw ka pa parang meron ka gusto sabihin
    Uls, nun isang araw ko pa sinasabi na i-extend ang ECQ para magkaalaman na. You are safe pala kasi cash basis ang benta mo. Isa ka sa matitira kasi matibay ang business model mo.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    sa ngayon tulog mga inventory sa bodega

di naman inuupahan ang bodega

tsaka di naman utang ang puhunan

kahit matulog yan nang ilan taon ok lang di naman nasisira ang heavy equipment di naman pagkain yan
    But wear and tear sa rubber parts like gaskets, seals, and o rings. [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    But wear and tear sa rubber parts like gaskets, seals, and o rings. [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Baka pwede nang ipapa-utang kasi defective na.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

China Corona Virus Outbreak