The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    galing ni MANNY!!! your the MAN......

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    this is one of the bright moments for a country that is in need of them. Manny is a true hero for a country that sorely needs them.

sa dami ng mga pangit at negative na nakikita nyo sa Pilipinas ngayon, wag nyo na hanapan ng dumi yung mga rare triumphant moments
    I agree enjoy and be proud of this rare moments....masyadong advanced naman yung pagiging pessimistics nung iba dyan.....Pacman earned this win and respect...he trained very hard for this since he knew that all of the Filipinos are looking for his win, that alone is a big big pressure on his shoulder and now he prevails.....

We have a lot of good things going on these days, Alcano wins the World Pool Championships after the well known Filipino players probably buckled thru local pressures and bow out of the tournament. Our economy is getting better since I cannot remember when....this is a fact since our Moody's ratings are up by a notch and also from IMF.....at least we are doing something good......sana naman eh magtuloy-tuloy na...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    OT: Si Villoria na na lang ang tirahin ng iba dyan. Yon ang karapat-dapat na tirahin. Kahit nga mga commentators kahapon asar na asar sa laban nya. At nagawa pang matulala na di sya nanalo. Kahit sino ang manood ng laban nya, walang magsasabi na mananalo sya with the way he fought, parang di sya low weight division. Buti nga naka-draw pa sya.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    expected ko na mananalo si manny, considering na malaking factor yung 30 lb weight loss na ginawa ni morales. No one can loose that much weight in so short a time without loosing some energy or physical strength. yung age factor? I don't think it was that much, 3 years lang gap nila. kung 5 years siguro malaking bagay.

di sa pagiging pessimistic ha or negative thinking... pero I think it was a lousy win by Pacquioa. nadaan sa bara-bara and machine-gun-like punching. it was not a won with finesse. what's worrying is that pacquiao also got hit with serious punches by morales even after morales got knocked down a second time. kung naging mataktika at malakas-lakas lang si morales, I think it could still have gone the other way.

ray "boom-boom" bautista has more finesse I think. and considering that he's still young and also has some punching power, I think ray, given the right breaks will be a better boxer than pacquiao.

anyway, for now, let's celebrate pacquiao's victory. wag sana masyado yumabang -- w/c is ok for prize fighters like him. pilit yung humility nya eh. halata mo sa asta nya kung ano ang natural nya.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sa November 25 ang maglalaban naman ay si Jimrex Jaca at Juan Manuel Marquez. Sana manalo din si Jimrex.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    baka raw mawalan ng titulo si Manny, after the fight, nagkaroon ng medical exam sa kanila. the have submit urine specimen for the test. the test showed Pacman is positive of drug. Doctors found out Pacman is positive of drugs in the name of Alaxan and datu puti suka sa blood stream nya. hehehe

Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao, you are great to pilipino people.

:jazzybass:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ilang araw kaya bago hihirit nanaman mga know-it-all-leeches criticizing Pacman's lavishness sa wealth, yabang etc... hehe.

Great, great fight... Manny was huge, literally and figuratively.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Ilang araw kaya bago hihirit nanaman mga know-it-all-leeches criticizing Pacman's lavishness sa wealth, yabang etc... hehe.

Great, great fight... Manny was huge, literally and figuratively.

wala pa ba?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by PLANET odyssey View Post
    Valero is NEXT 20 wins with 20 Knockout
    Eto abangan natin.......power puncher din daw ito, sabi ng Top Rank.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sino ba naman ang gaganahan magsikap na magrepresent ng pilipinas at pasikatin ang pinoy sa mundo, kung ang aabutin lang niya ay paninira mula sa sarili niyang kababayan na pinaglalaban niya?

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
The Champ, you're the MAN! MANNY!