New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I would side with cutedoc although hindi ako pumusta...

Mas gusto ko pa ang Pilipinong atleta na walang ere para manalo kesa sa boksingerong magaling na may ere at lumaki ang ulo... Mas lalo akong hindi mapapabilib sa kanya kung papasukin pa nya ang pulitika at magpapagamit sa mga pulitiko...

Mas maganda panuorin si Boom Boom Bautista!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    naawa ako kay morales habang binabanatan ni pacman.
    feeling ko hindi match ang laban masyadong magaling si pacman para kay morales.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Congrats to Manny Pacquiao... job well done...

naawa din ako kay morales kanina nung huling bagsak nya.. when asked by the ref kung kaya pa, umiling na lang sya...

natawa naman ako sa mother ni manny kanina. during a phone patch interview, humihingi na agad sya ng sasakyan kay manny isa lang daw. sagot ni manny, "sabi ko sa inyo mag-aral muna kayo mag-drive"...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is a big win for all pinoys and specially to Manny!

Magaling talaga ang laban. Sa first round pa lang na natiempohan ni Manny si Erik with a left hander on the side of his head...I had a hint that the fight won't last and Manny had the edge.

Mabilis talaga si Manny sa laban nya compare to his previous...if I were in his shoes, I'd just do one more big fight on the 130 lb weight range and then retire.

Well, I guess the normal sa pinoy ang negative thoughts....hindi ninyo ba alam na ang negative thoughts increases your chances of dying early or even developing cancer.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    Well, I guess the normal sa pinoy ang negative thoughts....hindi ninyo ba alam na ang negative thoughts increases your chances of dying early or even developing cancer.

O tinganan nyo masama pala yang "negative thoughts" sa katawan......Sa ngayon, magsaya na lang tayo dahil nanalo ang bata natin. Tama na muna yang "negative thoughts". nakaka-cancer pala yan, kayo rin, di niyo na mapapanood sunod na laban ni Pacman.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    [SIZE=3]1st of all: CONGRATULATIONS to my tukayong Manny!!! :2thumbsup: no matter what negative insights others may have, its always better to have winning moments like this which we hope will germinate and be a contagion for the filipinos... MABUHAY KA MANNY!!![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro View Post
    ERIK MORALES' STATEMENT AFTER THE FIGHT(POST FIGHT CONFERENCE

"For the first time in my career, I actually felt the power of an opponent like I've never felt it before," said Morales, who also lost two of three fights in his previous trilogy against Marco Antonio Barrera.

"I was hurt by the power of his punches, and maybe it's time to think about not doing this anymore. I had a great career. Maybe it is time."

"He was too fast and too strong," said Morales, who sat speechless in his corner for 5 minutes afterward. "I did everything in camp necessary to win this fight. I didn't win it. It wasn't my night."

Morales, during the post fight interview, said he put everything in the fight, but still fell to Pacquiao
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro View Post
    “He was strong and I knew that sooner or later he would crush me,” Morales said adding, “It’s about time to forget it and go home.”

"I did my best, I had the physical and mental preparation for the fight," he said humbly.

"I did my best, he was just too much."
    [SIZE=3]I admire Morales for being a true warrior!!! He has always been magnanimous in his wins and (as you can see above) he is gracious in defeat!!![/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    galing ni Manny.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO, All of Paquiao's assets were earned well...and literally with sweat and blood.

Its his right to show to the world how great a fighter he is. Siguro kung ako ang magkaroon ng limpak limpak na salapi at alam kong pinaghirapan ko, mas matinding gastos pa ang gagawin ko. Hindi lang ako magpapa SMB...magpapakotse pako..hehe.

Sino pwedeng magsponsor sakin? Hehehe.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by squatt3r View Post
    at the age of 30, Morales is now considered a has been
    mas maganda na lang yung "has been" kaysa sa "never was".

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Valero is NEXT 20 wins with 20 Knockout

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
The Champ, you're the MAN! MANNY!