New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by akuma View Post
    congrats manny.... dami mo na naman money... hehehe...

nakita nyo ba si rey mysterio sa ring?? kasama ni morales...

sana andun naman si batista kay manny...
    oo nga sana andun si batista hahaha pero baka andun di lang pinakita

mag kano kya binyad kay sarah geronimo sa pag kanta ?

proud to be pinoy ako kht yung nangyayari sa bansa

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i lost again...

why i didnt side manny... first i am a firm believer that pinoy should also experience defeat at their most anticipated win, or their only hope, why? because surely politics will play a big issue on this, media as well, pinoys love a one time big time, lotto, sweepstakes win, one win thats it, from my own analyzation, they depend on such big event rather than work and start small and make a mark with progress...

yes pinoys went big on edsa revolution, a bloodless?regime turnover, a freedom and democrazy back, but where has it lead us, even the root of the revolt, ninoy, has a hanging court case.

pacman may had won, but the we should face reality that philippine wont survive in just one winning... tataas lang ang ihi ng presidente, politiko at gagamit ke pacman, magsusugal lang si manny sa las vegas, magyayabang lang si jinky, i hope they also put their money rightfully, most winners of such huge amount are nowhere now, those who won lotto, spends so much that nothing is left to themselves, previous boxing winners are in jail some with AA or drugged.

and for those who won, share your blessing with those who loss at the bet, it will be a gentlemans custom to do so, a friendly gesture, rather than be boastful...(which even media shows at TV, especially the news, i hope MTRCB had seen how tv patrol zoomed in on the reaction of booing and thumbs down to mexicans, an action children should never imitate)

what if pacman loss??? for sure only one word will prevail... dinaya!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

Should have posted after all the "clingers" have said their piece.

:fly:

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    i lost again...

why i didnt side manny... first i am a firm believer that pinoy should also experience defeat at their most anticipated win, or their only hope, why? because surely politics will play a big issue on this, media as well, pinoys love a one time big time, lotto, sweepstakes win, one win thats it, from my own analyzation, they depend on such big event rather than work and start small and make a mark with progress...

yes pinoys went big on edsa revolution, a bloodless?regime turnover, a freedom and democrazy back, but where has it lead us, even the root of the revolt, ninoy, has a hanging court case.

pacman may had won, but the we should face reality that philippine wont survive in just one winning... tataas lang ang ihi ng presidente, politiko at gagamit ke pacman, magsusugal lang si manny sa las vegas, magyayabang lang si jinky, i hope they also put their money rightfully, most winners of such huge amount are nowhere now, those who won lotto, spends so much that nothing is left to themselves, previous boxing winners are in jail some with AA or drugged.

and for those who won, share your blessing with those who loss at the bet, it will be a gentlemans custom to do so, a friendly gesture, rather than be boastful...(which even media shows at TV, especially the news, i hope MTRCB had seen how tv patrol zoomed in on the reaction of booing and thumbs down to mexicans, an action children should never imitate)

very well said sir.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Dapat rematch kay marquez. Yung nag draw dahil yung medyas na gamit ni pacman nabutas . Yun lang yung mexicano na dumungis sa winning streak ni pacman. Dapat magbayad si marquez ng dugo.
    malabo ito.marquez is still in the 126lb. division.comfortable na si pacquiao sa 130.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by radiazone View Post
    congrtats manny..

here is the video

introduction, national anthem
    http://www.boljoon.com/biliranisland...ales/part1.wmv

here is the real main event
    http://www.boljoon.com/biliranisland...ales/part2.wmv
    Maraming salamat sir i manage to watch the fight.
    Mabuhay ka sir for sharing the video.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    i lost again...

i won.
    i believe in the Filipino.

who else will?
    Last edited by 109; November 19th, 2006 at 08:36 PM.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Let's just enjoy and savor the victory of our kababayan first. Forget about negative things at this time. At least we can be proud to be Pinoys at least for now with winners emerging left and right. I won! I won! I won!

Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc
    i lost again...

on the contrary, you should be happy...

Pacquiao won because he poured in blood, sweat and tears to be in the best shape of his life. He worked his ass off, he believed in himself, he's proud to be pinoy. If all of us had his attitude, the Philippines would be a better place to live in.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing View Post
    on the contrary, you should be happy...

Pacquiao won because he poured in blood, sweat and tears to be in the best shape of his life. He worked his ass off, he believed in himself, he's proud to be pinoy. If all of us had his attitude, the Philippines would be a better place to live in.
    i agree with you on this. we must give credit where credit is due. manny did not reach this stage sitting down. although we might not like his character, but he is well deserving of the win and the better fighter between the two.

and a filipino at the same time. so let's enjoy his win, follow his good side but do not follow the dark side.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
The Champ, you're the MAN! MANNY!