New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I don't believe those products but when a dealer came to the hospital to demonstrate, they used me as a guinea pig.

I would stand and a co-doctor would push against me and I would resist.

During the 2nd round, I wore those magnetic thingies. My friend had a harder time pushing me. I doubt if it's rig because I know my co-doctor and he's not into those things as well.

I still don't believe. hehehe.

Yan din ang "demo-drama" nila sa amin. He-he! Pareho ng ginawa nila kay Doc Otep. Parehong-pareho!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    the object of affection = placebo effect = law of attraction

if you visualize that the object will do something good for you, it will! just have faith in it.

there is a time delay talaga to test your faith. but it will happen no matter what if you believe ...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    up ko lang itong thread
    may mga sumubok pa ba nitong magnetic bracelet at ano ang naging effect kung meron man.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by james00112233 View Post
    up ko lang itong thread
    may mga sumubok pa ba nitong magnetic bracelet at ano ang naging effect kung meron man.
    Meron effect .... your wallet with be lighter.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    may alam ba kayo kung saan nakakabili nitong magnetic bracelet? sa mga mall kaya meron nito?
    regardless kung effective or hindi atleast parang accessories na rin ito na pwedeng ibigay or ipang-regalo.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by james00112233 View Post
    may alam ba kayo kung saan nakakabili nitong magnetic bracelet? sa mga mall kaya meron nito?
    regardless kung effective or hindi atleast parang accessories na rin ito na pwedeng ibigay or ipang-regalo.
    Overpriced accessory. At 10-15k pesos, the build and materials used look cheap. If I were a girl receiving a present from a guy, (still not gay. ) I'd rather have a brand name bracelet of much higher quality. If I were a parent receiving a gift from my kid, I'd rather have a watch.

Hell, for 17k, I bought my Dad a Titanium Arcturus watch (kinetic, self-winding mechanical-quartz mechanism). Not as cool as a Tag or a Rolex, but good looking enough to get worn every now and then.

If you really want magnets around your wrist, you could braid earphone cables into a bracelet... with the earphones as bangles.
    Last edited by niky; February 18th, 2010 at 03:04 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    The design of the product sucks that whatever boost it might give to you will be reverted because you will be ashamed of yourself for wearing such pathetic product.

Parang choker ung itsura nya.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    A fool and his money are soon parted.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Tama, mukhang choker nga yung bracelet na kulay aluminum silver with streaks of gold (not sure if tutoong gold nga). May Dad bought one for 6k, a friend sold it to him. Of course, me, being in the medical field, thought it was foolish and pathetic . . .

Then my dad told me he is feeling better than before wearing the bracelet. He is hypertensive. Pero when I got his BP, nag 120/80 nga! Placebo ang epekto nito sa kanya. With his medications, diet, and belief that the bracelet actually works, I laid the case down. Anything to make him better.

But I STRONGLY advise against buying such. At para sa mga nakabili na, make the best out of it.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa greenhills daming binebentang ganyan, asa 200-500 lang ata yung range.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Bio-Energetic Bracelets/Jewelry, Effective Ba Talaga ang mga Ito?