New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May nakabili na ba sa inyo nitong "magnetic/bio energy bracelets"? May mga nagbi-benta ng mga Titanium bracelets, na nakakagaling daw ng high blood, muscle/back/neck pains, provide good sleep, etc.

Medyo mahal, nasa US$205 yung Titanium models. Gusto ko sanang bumili, pero, tanungin ko muna mga Tsikoteers dito kung talagang "nakakagamot" itong mga jewelries na ito.

Ang dealer nga pala, "Amega Global" at made in Indonesia raw yung mga jewelries.

Eto yung mga benefits daw, galing sa website nila (portion, cut &paste):

It is a natural way of stimulating your body to combat pain. Some types of pain and illness are associated with imbalances in these biological electric and magnetic fields. Bio-electro-magnetic therapy realigns the fields to correct imbalances and bring relief in a number of common conditions including Arthritis, Joint and muscle pain, shoulder pain, back ache, neck ache, period pain and stress.

Magneto therapy is the application of magnets to the body to stimulate the nerves and create a better blood flow to various parts of the body. In turn, this helps the organs and glands to function better. Medicine itself is considered irrelevant as no medicine is orally fed or injected with magneto therapy.

It is a clinical system in which the human ailments are treated with magnets of various size and strengths and use both north and south poles together or individually. Magnetized water and juices are also used in conjunction with magnet application.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    This is similar to what my watch have originally promised. My wife gave me a Philip Stein teslar chronograph (I think she paid $1500.00 (tax inclusive) for that) http://www.philipstein.com/ . This is being endorsed by Oprah and other famous celebs here in the US apparently because of the health benefits it promises.

I started a thread about this long time ago. Just a recap, I haven't really noticed any change as far as my health is concerned. Must I say that I have no high/low blood pressure, muscle or joint pains, or any other ailments associated with age or otherwise. One thing I can vouch is that it made me sleep rather soundly (Considering that I don't take it off while sleeping and wear a much robust watch on daytime).

IMHO I don't expect jewelries to be a simple cure to major bodily ailments. I think this is just a fancy way to promote jewelry as an excuse to solve some minor health conditions, nothing more. On the plus side, I must say that my PS watch looks much better than my other watches (Seiko, Casio, Omega, Rolex) but that's just me.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    tingin ko placebo effect mentality na naman yan. pero it will make you feel good why not

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    parang scam din ata to tulad nung magnetizer na gas saver daw na nauso ng early 90s. eh kung tutuusin ang mundo natin eh giant magnet diba? eh di sana wala nang nagkakasakit!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Grabe salestalk nitong mga nagbibenta nito. Sabi nila, it cures arthritis, lalakas pa raw ang katawan mo, magiging "young looking" ka pa. Although, talagang maganda yung mga jewelries, medyo mahal nga lang. May nakita akong mga local celebrities natin na nagsusuot nito. Sina Kris A at Zsazsa P. sa Ch. 2.

Anyway, thanks sa feedbacks nyo.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    nde totoo yan sir.. kung nagandahan ka sa alahas bilin mo pero wag mo isipin na may medicinal properties yan..tama si oldblue na placebo effect lang..

about placebo effect [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzjoKhBklYg"]YouTube - Penn and Teller: Placebo Effect[/ame]

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    your faith can heal u

placebo effect yan

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    my friend wore a philip stein watch she told me that shes having better sleep when she is wearing the watch. ive worn a a bracelet that has magnets at the back of it, sold at GNC before, i dunno, i really cant relay much that my health status went so good because it isnt bad either, i just wore it=)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't believe those products but when a dealer came to the hospital to demonstrate, they used me as a guinea pig.

I would stand and a co-doctor would push against me and I would resist.

During the 2nd round, I wore those magnetic thingies. My friend had a harder time pushing me. I doubt if it's rig because I know my co-doctor and he's not into those things as well.

I still don't believe. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    matagal na ito ko nadidinig ..
    mag product din si Michael Jordan nito dati binibenta sa TOBY's

meron naman gumagamit ng bronze na malapad ,

ginawa na bangles dahil hinhigop daw sa pulso ang mga sakit ..nawawala daw sakit nila .

pero inaatake naman ng nerbiyos kasi baka daw tamaan ng kidlat pag tag ulan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Bio-Energetic Bracelets/Jewelry, Effective Ba Talaga ang mga Ito?