New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    I've recently taken up jogging and I was wondering where you can buy those water bottle that are secured to belts?

Also, any tips on the proper way to job?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa mga Toby's meron. Meron din sa North Face stores.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sa runnr at the fort. ive tried deuter, tnf, rei and nathan. dont just buy any belt bag kasi di lahat meant for running, some will just chafe your skin and yung iba magalaw pag may bottle nakakainis tumakbo. i recommend rei and nathan. fit them first and try jumping with it in the store tapos imagine mo nalang may weight pa yung bottle mo, choose one that doesnt move around much and yung comfortable

alot recommends proper form for running but for me iba iba tayo ng built, try to experiment with different gaits and body movements and settle with what you can last with. get a good running shoe but more importantly get the right running shoe for your feet, pacheck mo sa runnr kung neutral, overpronated or underpronated runner ka para they can recommend what shoe

asics, new balance, mizuno, brooks are good shoe brands

happy running

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    try not to land on your heels. instead use the ball of your foot when landing. this will help you avoid knee injuries in the future.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Belt-mounted bottles are also available at New Balance stores, Toby's and Olympic World. But as mentioned in past postings, make sure you get the right fit. Some cheap brands may cause discomfort when filled up and start swaying/boucing around your hips.

For the right running form and technique, log on to Runner's World magazine's online version. Here's an article that gives proper head-to-toe instructions: http://www.runnersworld.com/article/...8210-0,00.html

Aside from that, there are several instructional videos on the net, some of which you can find here: http://www.google.com/search?q=prope...ed=0CDgQqwQwAg

Other references for proper running form: http://running.about.com/od/howtorun/tp/runningform.htm

Good luck and happy trails.
    Last edited by JackFlash; February 2nd, 2011 at 12:49 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by four-rings View Post
    try not to land on your heels. instead use the ball of your foot when landing. this will help you avoid knee injuries in the future.
    this is true but forefoot running is not easily done naturally. the trick is not to consciously land on the balls of your feet but to raise your knees (bend out front) when running. correcting the bend will result in fore-midfoot landing

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    thanks for all the inputs...

Belt mounted water bottles for jogging - where can I get them?