New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    What proactive steps are you currently doing to take the fight to the virus? I hope this thread can focus on just the things we have control over. Let's all pitch in to subtract from the problem.

Personally I've taken the following steps:

1. Donated funds to groups that acquire and distribute PPEs to hospitals and other frontline workers
    2. Advanced salaries a month at a time to my employees so they can stock up on groceries and minimize going out
    3. Gave out reusable face masks to people in my circle (I know not as effective as disposable ones but better than nothing)
    4. Shared our protocol for minimizing exposure outside and disinfecting just bought items to everyone in my circle

If there's anyone who can provide suitable material for hospital gowns (the ones used for PPEs) please PM me.

I know sewers who know how to make these PPEs. The only problem is sourcing material.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Mabuhay ka sir.

Ako naman, nagbigay ng isang linggong supply ng pagkain para sa isang ospital dito sa malapit sa amin para sa mga doktor at nurse

Pag naalis ako mg bahay para bumili ng mha kailangan sa bahay, pinapakyaw ko na yung mga biskwit para ipamigay sa mga tao na nakikita ko kalsada. Sa mga guard, sa kahera sa grocery, sa nag checkpoint.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    What proactive steps are you currently doing to take the fight to the virus? I hope this thread can focus on just the things we have control over. Let's all pitch in to subtract from the problem.

1. Donated funds to groups that acquire and distribute PPEs to hospitals and other frontline workers
    2. Advanced salaries a month at a time to my employees so they can stock up on groceries and minimize going out
    3. Gave out reusable face masks to people in my circle (I know not as effective as disposable ones but better than nothing)
    4. Shared our protocol for minimizing exposure outside and disinfecting just bought items to everyone in my circle

If there's anyone who can provide suitable material for hospital gowns (the ones used for PPEs) please PM me.

I know sewers who know how to make these PPEs. The only problem is sourcing material.

You are making a difference.

I commend you for that.

In this fight, we all need people like you.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post

[emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2020
    Ngayon sa amin preparing for the new normal na trabaho. Expecting magpatuloy ang work from home or rotational na pagpasok kaya linisin at mag-ayos ng mala-office space sa bahay. Bumili na rin ng printer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    wearing a panty-mask

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I bring along a box of disposable surgical masks for those I will be working with in case they don’t have proper ones

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I bring along a box of disposable surgical masks for those I will be working with in case they don’t have proper ones

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Isn't this a norm already?

Our supplier gives us 20pc packs. It's more convenient than the big boxes