New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    Hindi na ba uso yung .22 CO2? Akala ko yun yung pinag uusapan. Halohalo kasi with airsoft eh. Alam ko yung .22 na CO2 na yun pag tinamaan ang tao sa delikadong lugar like the head, fatal din eh -- specially with the pointed pellets? Yun ba yung kailangan ng one time permit?
    Airguns are available in .22 and .177. They both need the one time REGISTRATION, not permits.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ogpro View Post
    Airguns are available in .22 and .177. They both need the one time REGISTRATION, not permits.
    He's right! CO2 rifles are available in .22 and .177 But for CO2 pistols I think .177 only. Also, .177 are for sports competition use.

As for airsoft guns (the ones that use plastic pellets BB and resembles the real thing), last I heard there's still no clear issue whether they would be allowed to register or not.

My advice, with the gun ban imposed, do not carry any of these for the moment.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
    He's right! CO2 rifles are available in .22 and .177 But for CO2 pistols I think .177 only. Also, .177 are for sports competition use.

As for airsoft guns (the ones that use plastic pellets BB and resembles the real thing), last I heard there's still no clear issue whether they would be allowed to register or not.

My advice, with the gun ban imposed, do not carry any of these for the moment.
    A majority of Metallic Silhouette competitors use .22 caliber. I believe there are .22 caliber pistols as well.

Agree on the gunban, if you value your toys, keep them out of sight and AND REACH.

I remember at the gunshow, I saw a ranked PNP officer walking around with a racegun at his hip (for those who don't know, these guns cost upwards of 150,000 - 400,000). I wonder how he was able to afford that on his salary. HAAAy.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Yung 1911 (all black) ng utol ko, P6,500. Just like the real thing, bakal and all. Even disassembles the same.

Bigat din tapos malakas ang sound ng putok, parang .22 kakatakot na.
    Sir, tanong ko lang kung saan meron nito? Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Sir, tanong ko lang kung saan meron nito? Thanks.
    kahit sino na atang airsoft retailer carry gas blowback pistols eh. punta ka nalang ng filairsoft.com, damin nagbebenta dun.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    So pag sinabing aaray lang yung tinamaan, you mean the airsoft? I kinda doubt kasi that the metal pellet pistol won't penetrate eh. Mas deadly pa nga yung .22 dahil if it enters your head, it won't go out and will just scramble your brain.As for the .177, I have no idea but I suppose it's only slightly less dangerous -- unless plastic bb nga ang bala.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    Ah ok! Thanks boys. Dami kasi sira ulo ngayon sa daan, holdapers, carjackers konting protection lang. Yung arnis ko walang magagawa eh hahahaha

sir kung airgun na CO2 e may magagawa nga. Pero kung airsoft gun naman, naku. magdala ka na lang tubo. hehehe

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    one time kasama ko mga tropa then meron kaming dalang airsoft na m16.. then may makulit na driver singit ng singit pero nung nakita yung tip ng m16 tumahimik

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    San kaya makakakuha ng dessert eagle? Ganda pala. And how much pala ang usual price nito? Any recommended shops? Thanks boys

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    Ok lang ba magdala ng airgun sa auto? Hahahaha para sapol ang mga goons
    naku sakit sa ulo yan baril.......or kahit anong bail pa yan.....baka mapasubo ka.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Airgun sa auto