New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Ah, Da Original Big Baby (Allen) Glenn Patrimonio.

Sayang di niya nakuha footwork ng utol niya and he was too small to play PF (and too heavy to get any lift unlike a Noli Locsin). Although I think he did get to play for Adamson in the UAAP.
    DLSU si allen glenn patrimonio... sabi ng DLSU ayaw na nila magkamali dahil nag try out si Alvin Patirmonio sa kanila before and hinde nakuha napunta sa Mapua, then PBa and the rest is history...kaya sunggab kaagad nun sinabing kapatid ni alvin...ayun dud..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    anak ni asaytono ang adornado papasok sa draft nang PBA D-League
    4 years din si joma sa ateneo team b. and every year i thought he was going to get a call-up to the uaap team ( w/c obviously didn't happen).

he's actually tearing-up the collegiate minor leagues right now w/ his torrid outside shooting. he and jerie pingoy are pretty much making the fr martin's cup their personal playground
    Last edited by baludoy; September 19th, 2013 at 03:08 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    si mon fernandez walang anak na basketbolista?
    mga anak naman ni alvin p. they're all into tennis.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    4 years din si joma sa ateneo team b. and every year i thought he was going to get a call-up to the uaap team ( w/c obviously didn't happen).

he's actually tearing-up the collegiate minor leagues right now w/ his torrid outside shooting. he and jerie pingoy are pretty much making the fr martin's cup their personal playground
    sayang nga yun... hindi sya nakuha sa uaap team naunahan pa siya nila capacio.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12