New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Sumali na lang ang Pinoy sa 6'4" and under leagues.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    the way i see it, walang fire sa players eh. just a normal basketball game for them. Isa lang talaga among the players ang nakikitaan ko ng desire to win and talagang competitive and that is Asi Taulava.

gone are the days. in the past dadayo pa yan (iran, lebanon, taiwan, etc) sa pinas para lang makapag-practice and ma-scout ang Phil brand of basketball. eh ngayon, even the 2nd team of Taiwan (mga tira-tirahan) hirap na hirap ang ating "cream of the crop daw".

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Like our country, even our basketball napagiwanan na tayo even losing to the likes of Japan. Japan is not a good basketball country given also their height...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    wala nang gagaling sa team nila SAMBOY LIM , they were the best.

HE'S MY FRIEND MY IDOL AND FORMER NEIGHBOUR BACK IN THE EARLY 80'S .

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kumag yang si Guiao. Puro hangin lang ang nasa bumbunan. Sana yung team na lang ni Toroman ang pinadala sa Jones Cup. May will pang manalo.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung di ba naman mayabang yang si guiao, tinanggihan yung offer ni Coach Taroman to scout for the team. Saka dapat matutong tumanggap ng pagkatalo. daming palusot. Ano naman gagawing palusot nyan sa Tianjin?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hirap na hirap pa tayo sa Japan.. mukhang matatalo pa..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    after a good scare from Japan..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bambino View Post
    wala nang gagaling sa team nila SAMBOY LIM , they were the best.

HE'S MY FRIEND MY IDOL AND FORMER NEIGHBOUR BACK IN THE EARLY 80'S .
    how is he?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Standhardinger is an excellent find. He's a true blue workhorse inside the paint. May galaw sa ilalim at mabilis pa. He's got a variety of moves plus composure brought about by playing in usa ncaa div 1 and then subsequently in europe for years

Si kobe paras naman masyado pa talaga bata. Nagkakalat sa loob kasi gigil na.gigil. a few more years and he'll probably a solid star for us

Kiefer ravena has been quite a surprise. He's now a solid point guard w/ leadership skills. He's definitely ripe for the pros.

Si bobby parks jr naman medyo out-of-control maglaro kasi mukhang gigil din. Maybe if he reigns in.his eagerness he'll be more effective

Si Wright naman has a feathery shot from beyond the arc. The best pure shooter i've seen in the cadets program. I think after this national team stint he'll explode in the pba given the confidence he's acquiring right now

All-in-all i'd say this is a good exposure for the gilas feeder system

when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you
    Last edited by baludoy; July 18th, 2017 at 05:59 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
28th William Jones Cup