New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    ^ wala ako masagot sa una. But yeah, tama. Nowitzki. Aging players pa sila compared sa mga batang miami
    The funny thing is even LeBron forgot about what Nowitzki did in 2011 :laughbounce:

LeBron James: I don't know any other team I've been watching basketball for a long time. I'm an historian of the game. I don't know any other team that's gotten to The Finals without two All Stars. I cannot remember thinking of it. I can't remember in the back I don't even know if it's ever happened, for a team to lose two All Stars and still be able to make it to The Finals. Game Quotes: Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors - June 16 | Cleveland Cavaliers

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ^ wag na kasi sya magsalita para hindi mapahiya..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Just watched game 6, this is where the supporting cast of GS really made a difference vs Cleveland. Both the Cavs and Dubs played lots of passes to the perimeter - the difference is thst the Warriors made their shots. Same with their penetrations - it's not that the Cavs couldn't get to the ring, it's just that only James actually finishes.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Happy for the mvp. Andre always performed like an all-star... His dunks were always so nice to see.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Kerr made it happen. Adjusted his lineup after 3 very tight games. Smart coaching plus a talented and very deep roster, tapos ang laban. Kudos to lebron. Was never a fan, but man that was a finals performance for the ages. GSW will be a dynasty in the making if they retain their core, and looks like they will. Spurs and clipps better do some free agency magic if they want to dethrone the champs.

Anyway, cant wait for the draft next week. I hope NY drafts smart for a change and gets mudiay please! After that, matagal tagal na hintay na naman.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Talk about rookies...i really wished cavs didnt let wiggins go....

7. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Happy for the mvp. Andre always performed like an all-star... His dunks were always so nice to see.
    plus 1000. well deserved recognition for iggy.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Talk about rookies...i really wished cavs didnt let wiggins go....
    It was the price they paid for KLove. I think it was a fair trade since you're getting an all star stretch four who is in his prime. Wiggins, who projects to be a star, isn't one yet. Plus he plays LeBron's position so his growth will be slowed with less playing time. You don't normally get the consensus No. 1 draft pick just to bench him anyway.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jigs_xix View Post
    The funny thing is even LeBron forgot about what Nowitzki did in 2011 :laughbounce:

LeBron James: I don't know any other team I've been watching basketball for a long time. I'm an historian of the game. I don't know any other team that's gotten to The Finals without two All Stars. I cannot remember thinking of it. I can't remember in the back I don't even know if it's ever happened, for a team to lose two All Stars and still be able to make it to The Finals. Game Quotes: Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors - June 16 | Cleveland Cavaliers
    I think LBJ is correct naman. Si JKidd hindi ba all-star caliber, dapat pa nga 2001 MVP yan eh? Si Tyson Chanlder nag-allstar pa nung 2013 diba, World Cup at Olympic player pa nang Team USA. Hindi biro yun. Si Jet 6th man of the year pa before, 2007 iirc. They are not superstars like Dirk but they are very good compared to what the Cavs have during this finals. Kidd, Chandler malamang HOF pa aabot, sa Cavs na finals ngayon ala sa mga kasama ni LBJ papaok dun right now ha if their basketball career ends.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jigs_xix View Post

I think LBJ is correct naman. Si JKidd hindi ba all-star caliber, dapat pa nga 2001 MVP yan eh? Si Tyson Chanlder nag-allstar pa nung 2013 diba, World Cup at Olympic player pa nang Team USA. Hindi biro yun. Si Jet 6th man of the year pa before, 2007 iirc. They are not superstars like Dirk but they are very good compared to what the Cavs have during this finals. Kidd, Chandler malamang HOF pa aabot, sa Cavs na finals ngayon ala sa mga kasama ni LBJ papaok dun right now ha if their basketball career ends.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    Simply, the best player in the world was beaten by the best team in the world.
    Better team beats the best player all the time