New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Is Shawn Marion that bad now, as well as Mike Miller that they're not getting minutes?
    Nabasa ko lang sa ESPN ata IIRC Coach David Blatt reduced his rotation of players from 10 to around 8-7. Sa smaller rotation kasi nag click or naging successful ang Cavs the past few months. But they are now paying the price and LeBron asking for more support from their bench mob.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    If only Smith isn't a mental midget. 2/12 and 0/8! Damn balik sa Knicks yan!

Isa din si Shumpert but he's defending Thompson well.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    And to think Marion was part of the Mavs team that stopped the Heat onslaught in 2011.

At least Marion, JT, Kidd, Predrag, and most especially Dirk got a ring. That's my favorite NBA season so far.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    Yes both of them are bad now, kaya di binibigyan ng gaanong playtime ni Blatt. Pero wala syang choice sa game five. Di na pwedeng during full timeout lang nakakapag pahinga main guy nya.

GS will make a run for it if Blatt put Marion and Miller on the floor.
    Just curious... Bakit nyo nasabi sir na "both of them (marion, miller) are bad now? ...maybe because they are old na ba? I think imo GS will make a run for it regardless on whose on the floor... It all boils down to coach decision kung sino isama sa rotation, and blatt opted not to include them... Like fof david lee, i thought injured siya or bumaba na din laro niya pero it seems na coach decision lang na di siya isama sa rotation... Pero he stepped up in game 3 and 4, nandun pa pala ang laro niya... My point is, we'll never know when a player is bad unless they are on the floor... I'd rather put in marion instead of smith... [emoji111]🏻️

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by rqawayan View Post
    Just curious... Bakit nyo nasabi sir na "both of them (marion, miller) are bad now? ...maybe because they are old na ba? I think imo GS will make a run for it regardless on whose on the floor... It all boils down to coach decision kung sino isama sa rotation, and blatt opted not to include them... Like fof david lee, i thought injured siya or bumaba na din laro niya pero it seems na coach decision lang na di siya isama sa rotation... Pero he stepped up in game 3 and 4, nandun pa pala ang laro niya... My point is, we'll never know when a player is bad unless they are on the floor... I'd rather put in marion instead of smith... [emoji111]��️
    Yep matanda na sila, parang robot na sa floor. Remember Miller's back problem? Para ngang naka yuko na everytime nag lalakas sa floor eh. Hehehe

Problem is mabilis ang GS everytime they go small, Marion and Miller can't catch up with that. Short handed talaga ang Cavs, kung 100% lang sana si Love at Irving eh walang chance ang GS.

The only reason GS made a run in game 4 is wala na talagang hangin ang tangke ng Cavs. No choice si Blatt ngayong game 5, Lebron is already insisting help from the bench di talaga nila kayang 7 lang.
    Last edited by ClaNker; June 13th, 2015 at 09:51 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Yep matanda na sila, parang robot na sa floor. Remember Miller's back problem? Para ngang naka yuko na everytime nag lalakas sa floor eh. Hehehe

Problem is mabilis ang GS everytime they go small, Marion and Miller can't catch up with that. Short handed talaga ang Cavs, kung 100% lang sana si Love at Irving eh walang chance ang GS.

No choice si Blatt ngayong game 5, Lebron is already insisting help from the bench di talaga nila kayang 7 lang.
    Hehehe... Yup, i still remember Miller's back problem... But the memory of miller draining 3 with 1 shoe is classic! I agree, kung healthy lang sana sina Love and Irving... Cavs in 5 or 6 games... But, blatt needs to dig deep sa bench... Especially now medyo mainit ang critics sa kanya kahit sa cleveland mismo... Can't wait for game 5! Still, i have GSW in 6! [emoji111]🏻️

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by rqawayan View Post
    Hehehe... Yup, i still remember Miller's back problem... But the memory of miller draining 3 with 1 shoe is classic! I agree, kung healthy lang sana sina Love and Irving... Cavs in 5 or 6 games... But, blatt needs to dig deep sa bench... Especially now medyo mainit ang critics sa kanya kahit sa cleveland mismo... Can't wait for game 5! Still, i have GSW in 6! [emoji111]��️
    If Miller can still light up the rainbow area then it will disrupt GS's defense.

They can't blame Blatt as a matter of fact he's doing a better job than Kerr. Yes he have Lebron but then all he have is Lebron in this finals with the support of the tasmanian devil in Delly of course. Double team Lebron and game over for Cavs.

Yep GS should win this in game 6, they have to. I mean come on Cavs is only rotating 7 players for crying out loud.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    If Miller can still light up the rainbow area then it will disrupt GS's defense.

Yup, we'll never know that, unless blatt put him in..

They can't blame Blatt as a matter of fact he's doing a better job than Kerr. Yes he have Lebron but then all he have is Lebron in this finals with the support of the tasmanian devil in Delly of course. Double team Lebron and game over for Cavs.

It is not a matter of "fact" that blatt is doing a better job than kerr... It is more of an "opinion" depending on how we see it... But, yes as a rookie coach like kerr, they are both doing a good/great job...

Yep GS should win this in game 6, they have to. I mean come on Cavs is only rotating 7 players for crying out loud.
    Yup, i agree! GS should win this... [emoji111]🏻️

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    The Warriors have recently discovered how to win big time vs the Cavaliers (again)...

Now that is scary vs the Cavs....