New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    So are you saying Lebron can't win it this year because he does not have enough support? That's the excuse? 2014-2015 NBA Season

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Do you think MJ can win all those championship if all his supports were injured during their rans? Especially pag finals na?

Agree with clanker no single player can win championships without support from the bench and role players.

Most if not all NBA champs in recent history. Kumpleto sila Walang major injuries sa mga complimentary players.
    Mismo, every NBA champion won because their team is complete. Always has and always will be. Very few exception during the good old-days, Wilt Chamberlain for example? Debatable. NBA championship sa xBox or PS? A big resounding yes.

One man game championship? Watch tennis, golf, chess, and other sports that is not a team game.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    So are you saying Lebron can't win it this year because he does not have enough support? That's the excuse? 2014-2015 NBA Season
    Are you dealing with facts? Basketball is a team game.

If Lebron wins this Championship, what's Curry's excuse? That is the correct question.

You're really into this one man team mindset, that doesn't work.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not really, who knows maybe he can muster enough super power to carry Cleveland to win it all the way. 2014-2015 NBA Season

But i will go with a complete team, best in the league, with reigning MVP in it. Full and healthy complimentary players than a one man show team. Just common sense. 2014-2015 NBA Season

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Haven't you seen Lebron fumble at crunch time? What I'm saying is the great ones make their teammates better. He doesn't have to carry it all by himself. Monster games doesn't make one a champion. 2014-2015 NBA Season I'm looking for Lebron's leadership.
    Last edited by H1Tman; June 13th, 2015 at 11:50 AM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Haven't you seen Lebron fumble at crunch time? What I'm saying is the great ones make their teammates better. He doesn't have to carry it all by himself. Monster games doesn't make one a champion. 2014-2015 NBA Season
    Well di ito regular season, finals is a totally different game. Lebron carried his team since game 1, and his tank will eventually run out and it did.

A monster NBA player will never win a championship alone. Nevvveeerrr.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    You wonder if Cleveland still have gas left in their tank. The games are still every other day. Coach Blatt mentioned they're tired after going 3 games in 5 days.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Belib na ako kay lebron. After ilang years of not being a fan of him, i started apprrciating his talents. Pero, talagang laspag na sya ngayong series.

Makes me wonder if kung hundi injured si love at irving, baka na sweep nila GSW.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    Fatigue ang entire Cavs, all 7 of them.

Cav's 7 is fighting with the entire GS for 3 games. Delly nga eh sa hospital na nagpahinga after ng game 3.
    Is Shawn Marion that bad now, as well as Mike Miller that they're not getting minutes?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Is Shawn Marion that bad now, as well as Mike Miller that they're not getting minutes?
    Yes both of them are bad now, kaya di binibigyan ng gaanong playtime ni Blatt. Pero wala syang choice sa game five. Di na pwedeng during full timeout lang nakakapag pahinga main guy nya.

GS will make a run for it if Blatt put Marion and Miller on the floor.