Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Love to GSW talks revived. Klay thompson is now available

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Looks like Lebron wants Love on his team. But I dont see why trading him in exchange for Wiggins is a good idea. Love has a history on injury already, and not that good defensively. I'd rather bet on the younger ones.
    Love is an A-list superstar compare to wiggins who is a rookie.. Wiggins may have an unlimited potential, but lbj wants to win now so love would be a better choice.. The cavs have only 2years to bag the gold or otherwise lbj would be leaving again..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If I were in the cavs position, I would not trade Wiggins for love. In any circumstance na umalis is LeBron, they would have young talents.

Kahit magstay si LeBron after two years, madedevelop na talent in wiggins. Which is better for the cavs rather than love imo.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by [archie] View Post
    If I were in the cavs position, I would not trade Wiggins for love. In any circumstance na umalis is LeBron, they would have young talents.

Kahit magstay si LeBron after two years, madedevelop na talent in wiggins. Which is better for the cavs rather than love imo.
    Kamo kung si Bennet ang mag-improve, sayang i-trade si Wiggins. Hintay pa sila 1 year, maghihintay pa naman daw si LBJ na mahinog mga rookies at mag-gel silang lahat.

So next summer puwede na sila mag-hard sell para kay Love kasi alam na nila kung bust or not both si wiggins at bennet. Imho ang naman.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Kamo kung si Bennet ang mag-improve, sayang i-trade si Wiggins. Hintay pa sila 1 year, maghihintay pa naman daw si LBJ na mahinog mga rookies at mag-gel silang lahat.

So next summer puwede na sila mag-hard sell para kay Love kasi alam na nila kung bust or not both si wiggins at bennet. Imho ang naman.
    But as we know free agency, Love could be under contract with another team if they are ready to pick him up next summer. That's what makes the summer interesting, free agents up for grabs.

I agree though that Love-for-Wiggins trade now would be beneficial, since Wiggins can't possibly improve as good as Love is now in a short span. Also, I think Wiggins on a team with James and Irving (also Bennett and Waiters) wouldn't be very beneficial to him. IMO, rookies with good potential are better off with teams that can make them at least a second option. Big risk lang is that Love has a history of long stretches of absence because of injury.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    LBJ can opt out after one year. so there is a "decision" moment next year and another one two years from now if lbj stays after one year. imo, would not trade wiggins. assuming they trade wiggins for Love at di naging maganda ang season. do u think lbj will stay? i dont think so. so aalis din yan after a year or two(kya nga ganun kuha nya contract) kung di maganda result. now sino maiiwan sa kanila. malamang si Irving na lang.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    IMHO the Cavs should trade Wiggins for Love. Win now mode, all out push. Love will complement Lebron & Kyrie better. Imagine, in most nights, serious mismatches agad in 3 positions! If it doesn't work this season or next, I doubt Lebron would leave. Which 2015/2016 team would give him a much better lineup than the Cavs? Wala. And he's slowly earning his reputation back, I think he wouldn't want to retire as a villain that everybody hates. He won't pu$$y out and leave just because. Mukhang nag mature na, it appears that he really wants Ohio to bag a trophy down the road.

Love is not really injury prone. Other than the freak knuckle push up accident that bothered him for almost 2 years, I don't remember anything else that kept him out in long stretches.

Wiggins is really good, capable of scoring over 25 a night, but not in Cleveland. He's a go to guy type of player kasi, his potential is better of elsewhere IMO. He'll be begging to be traded in a few years to a team that would not hold him back. But for now, he's not going anywhere. The Cavs are too stoked to move him.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I sat beside Brandon Jennings of the Pistons kanina in lunch. He was telling me if Kevin Love goes to cleveland, then its all over.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I sat beside Brandon Jennings of the Pistons kanina in lunch. He was telling me if Kevin Love goes to cleveland, then its all over.

Agree with jennings. ang lakas ng cavs if ever, it would be really hard to bet against them.

So what did you have for lunch?!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Shangrila edsa food. Set meal. Chicken and shrimp. So so. But was an experience. Sayang james harden sat in the next table.