New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Lakers fans start of season....then naging clippers...now golden state na [emoji23]
    Hahaha, mga llamadista ba?

Congrats LBJ and Cavs for putting up a great fight. Suwerte nang GSW.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    The best player in the world failed to get the job done yet again
    Name me a best player in NBA that won a Championship alone? Meaning his best guys injured and he has to carry the game for the entire finals series.
    Last edited by ClaNker; June 17th, 2015 at 02:06 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    The best player in the world failed to get the job done yet again
    What do you mean? Historic performance, against a historic GSW team. Dont underestimate how good this gsw team is. Baka kahit Shaq led lakers matatalo sa kanila. Lebron was amazing, made this finals exciting and competitive. Melo fan btw so no biases.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Simply, the best player in the world was beaten by the best team in the world.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Cleveland's O in the 22 minutes LBJ hasn't played in Finals:

18.2 FG%, 00.0 3pt%, 54.6 pts/100 poss, -39.2 net.
    That's how terrible Cav's lineup in this finals. Yet they put up a great fight with Lebron on the floor.

Kahit si Captain America ipalit mo kay Lebron, sigurado talo pa rin. Hahahaha

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Props to LeBron for a monster effort the past 4 games. Still, its Golden State, baby! Last time they won...it was probably during the age of dinosaurs. Hehe!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Lakers fans start of season....then naging clippers...now golden state na [emoji23]
    Same goes to those who kept posting "GO CAVS! " but can't name the starting 5 of the 2010-11 cleveland team. 😂

Should have posted "GO LBJ!", 'coz where LBJ goes, they follow suit.☺

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    Same goes to those who kept posting "GO CAVS! " but can't name the starting 5 of the 2010-11 cleveland team. ��

Should have posted "GO LBJ!", 'coz where LBJ goes, they follow suit.☺
    Para sa Kobe fans yang post ni Shadow. Since sideline na si Kobe eh dun sila sa next best team and in this finals GS it is.

Anything but Lebron's team.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Congrats GSW! Well deserved champs! 67 wins this season in a very tough western conference... No superstars team up.. With only one key acquisition (barbosa)... Maximized their strengths (great shooting/team basketball/depth)!! Not a GSW fan.. But a hardcore basketball fanatics! Hard not to appreciate what they've achieved!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    Same goes to those who kept posting "GO CAVS! " but can't name the starting 5 of the 2010-11 cleveland team. [emoji23]

Should have posted "GO LBJ!", 'coz where LBJ goes, they follow suit.[emoji5]
    Why do you have to know the 2010-2011 team?

Di ko maintindihan sa mga "hardcore" fans why they mock those people who only watch the NBA during the playoffs/finals. Ano masama dun?

I'm not interested in the boring regular season, I just watch the playoffs and root for whichever among the remaining teams I take a liking.

I like the Mavs the most because of Dirk. Dahil ba naeliminate na sila, I can't be a Cavs/Dubs fan?