New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    ^kayod marino

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    lebron haters in fb simultaneously logging out upon game's end haha.

what a performance by lbj, even his teammates are getting inspired. medyo nag slowdown lang sa bandang huli (fatigue? no calls?).

sabi nga ni kenny smith, w/o love and kyrie, he is basically leading the knicks to the finals lol.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Dellavedova is doing a splendid job defending Curry. Love the grit of that Aussie.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    to LBJ, he is doing a monster job. He is proving why he is the best player in the world right now. I don't think even Kobe could have done what he did. Just an excellent effort. I think this is not just a single win for them. Mapagod man yan next game, the next games he might come up with this kind of performance once again. Kudos to Mozgov also for having a nice outing after game 1 magic shot. hehe

Curry needs to start hitting his shots, or else.

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    to LBJ, he is doing a monster job. He is proving why he is the best player in the world right now. I don't think even Kobe could have done what he did. Just an excellent effort. I think this is not just a single win for them. Mapagod man yan next game, the next games he might come up with this kind of performance once again. Kudos to Mozgov also for having a nice outing after game 1 magic shot. hehe

Curry needs to start hitting his shots, or else.
    Ditto

Like how he trust his mates

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Bumili ako ng gsw thompson at lbj jerseys kanina. I'll give the runner up jersey to my son hehehe.
    Any shump/smith/della that will shine in game 3 will give another W for the cavs.
    And another game of lbj of this kind will resume the unfinish debate of comparing him to mj.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    Bumili ako ng gsw thompson at lbj jerseys kanina. I'll give the runner up jersey to my son hehehe.
    Any shump/smith/della that will shine in game 3 will give another W for the cavs.
    And another game of lbj of this kind will resume the unfinish debate of comparing him to mj.
    I like what Kenny Smith mentioned kanina. When LBJ is at his best, even guarding his teammates is getting harder because they just have that extra motivation and confidence that they will perform. That is scary for GSW. They need to win Gm 3.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    sa bahay na ng cavs ang mga laro so may chance matapos ang series sa hometown nina curry at lebron

basta kuntento at hindi mag-deviate sa no frills game niya si tim mozgov, delikado ang warriors
    Last edited by baludoy; June 8th, 2015 at 05:39 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    2-2-1-1-1 na hindi 2-3-2. Babalik pa sa gsw

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by luis_ View Post
    2-2-1-1-1 na hindi 2-3-2. Babalik pa sa gsw
    Imagine if its 2-32 format pa. Baka may tulog pa GSW hehe