New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Re: Brandon Roy, diba injury nya is wala nang ligament yung sa knees kaya nagkaka-friction --- debilitating pain when he plays?
    Yes sir. Totally different case for Brandon Roy.

What they have in common is that they got hit by unfortunate career-altering injuries at the peak of their careers.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I think rose should change his style when/if he comes back. Just like ron harper and grant hill. Di na explosive but they extended their careers after their injuries. Mahirap na yung helter skelter style niya di na kakayanin ng mga tuhod niya yan.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^^Drose healing time from injury is unusual. Taking much much longer against others.
    Another guy i've mentioned before with the same playing style is westbrook. He's making the big difference in OKC at sana he can still stay healthy up to the playoff

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think DRose should look up Westbrook's knee surgeon instead. Medyo kasalanan din ni Thiboddeau 'to because talagang binababad nya marquee players late in the game, even if it' already clear the Bulls are not gonna lose.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    I think DRose should look up Westbrook's knee surgeon instead. Medyo kasalanan din ni Thiboddeau 'to because talagang binababad nya marquee players late in the game, even if it' already clear the Bulls are not gonna lose.
    I agree regarding thibs over using the starters, kahit blowout na yung game. Si Noah laging playing hurt, si deng din nuon injured pero heavy minutes parin.
    Last edited by Yuki13; February 26th, 2015 at 11:00 AM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Si rondo at carlisle nag-away sa game nila.

Suspended ng 1 game si rondo.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Si rondo at carlisle nag-away sa game nila.

Suspended ng 1 game si rondo.
    One (Rick Carlisle) likes CONTROL of each POSSESSION and calls plays from the bench --- which has really been his style since being an assistant coach on offense with Indiana. The other (Rondo) likes to read the defense before he calls the play, which is what he did for Doc Rivers in Boston. This won't end well.... Kawawa naman Mavs sa playoffs kung hindi maayos 'to.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hanggang sa dugout daw, nag away pa.

Dapat i-patch up kagad ang away nila. Mahirap yan.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Hanggang sa dugout daw, nag away pa.

Dapat i-patch up kagad ang away nila. Mahirap yan.
    Rondo has to know he can't win this.

He's the new player on the team and the others are just learning to play with him. Plus, what does it say about him being a headcase if, in less than 3 months, he gets benched during crunch time....and now... SUSPENDED?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Rondo has to know he can't win this.

He's the new player on the team and the others are just learning to play with him. Plus, what does it say about him being a headcase if, in less than 3 months, he gets benched during crunch time....and now... SUSPENDED?
    Rondo should adjust to the Dallas system. Disiplinado lahat duon, sinisira nya lang chemistry ng team. Even Monta who used to be gung-ho was able to adjust, ang talino na maglaro ngayon.
    Last edited by Yuki13; February 27th, 2015 at 09:36 AM.